See you next year

The next day Madam Promfrey released me from the hospital wing. She actually wanted to keep me for one night longer but I begged her not to. I already missed Albus speech and didn't want to miss more.

I told Daphne, Draco and Blaise everything. Also how I'm related to Voldemort. They were shocked at first, but they all pulled my into a hug afterwards. Daphne was a bit sad that Draco already knew before her but she was normal again after I apologised.

I hugged some Beauxbatonx girls and shook some hands of some Durmstrang boys. They were leaving today which meant saying goodbye. Even Draco hugged a few boys. Draco told me that he actually wanted to attend Durmstrang because his father knew someone there but his mother didn't want to.

We watched them leave and I was leaning against a window facing the sunlight. Draco was next to me humming quietly. I leaned my head against his shoulder as he kissed my head.

"I'm going to miss you Draco." I sighed.

"And I'm going to miss you." He leaned back and I knew he was staring at me. I laughed and turned to face him.

"See you next year, Draco" I stood up on my tip toes and kissed his cheek. I smiled at him and walked away.

As I looked back, I saw him touching his face where I just kissed him and he smiled.

I approached the golden trio and they all looked at me funny. "What?"

"So you and Malfoy?" Harry furrowed with his eyebrows.

"No, we're just friends." I groaned as we walked back to the castle.

"Yeah sure. The way you both look at each other. It's almost eye-fucking" Ron snorted.

Hermione kicked him with her elbow. "Stop saying that! She's clearly uncomfortable!"

"I love you guys." I smiled and pulled them all into a hug. "Promise to write over the summer."

"I'm going to write you all everyday day. Cant stand being around this household anymore." Harry said annoyed.

"I'm really sorry for you, Harry. But my father would probably sell me if I ask him if you could stay with us" I apologised. "Maybe for our birthday, we share the same day I don't think Dad has a problem with that"

"That's okay. I don't think that would be a great idea." He shrugged.

We split up at the stairs and the trio went up to their dorm and I went down to the dungeons. I took the stairs down and was almost at the door when suddenly my head began pounding and a whisper went trough my head.

"You're going to be mine"

________________

Year 4 finished!
I actually hate year 5. I don't know why 😭 but probably because that toad Umbridge.
Thanks for reading!