His daughter

"Gosh, Harry can you speed up please?" I turned back and yelled at the famous boy behind me.

"Shut it, Snape. You'll see you little boyfriend soon enough!" He snapped back struggling with his trunk.

I rolled my eyes and rushed down the Plattform 9 and 10. Harry and I were already late because he insisted to have a chat with his godfather.

"See you then, little Snape!" Tonks yelled as I ran through the wall between Platform 9 and 10. With a blink I've found myself on Plattform 9 3/4 with that familiar train to my favourite place on earth.

I quickly went on the train and shove my luggage through halls. I said goodbye to Harold and made my way to the end of the train, towards the Slytherin compartments.

Just before I ended up at the last compartment, the door before opened and someone grabbed me, pulling me in.

"What, the fuck?" I said fixing my hair and skirt.

"Don't worry, honey. Your outfit isn't ruined."

I looked up and faced two silver eyes. Draco stood infront of me with a mischievous grin on his face. He had grown taller and was now fitting even better in his usual black suit. He smirked up and down at me and closed the compartment door. "You look beautiful, as always ."

"And you couldn't have told me that outside?"

„Oh, Astoria you should watch your tone. See that?" He pointed at the badge on his robe and smiled proudly. „I'm a prefect."

I smirked and pulled out my badge shoving it into his face. „I'm a prefect too."

His proud fell and he rolled his eyes. „Of course you are." He sat down at the window and I did the same.

„How was your summer?"

I crossed my arms and shrugged. „It was fine. I stayed with Potter and the Weasleys. Weasley and Granger are prefects too. But the twins dyed my hair blue! On my birthday! It was blue almost the whole summer! Also, did Potter use magic outside the school and got suspended but then not and-"

„Potter got suspended?"

My hand flew over my mouth. „I shouldn't have told you that!"

Draco furrowed his eyebrows. „I'm your best friend. Of course you have to tell me that."

„Not when it means betraying other friends!" I exclaimed.

„Pff, as if they were your friends." He leaned back on his seat and spread his legs. „So, Potter still goes to school. What did you expect? I mean Saint Potter! He's the chosen one he can't get suspended." Draco sneered furious. „There are a lot of better wizards than him. You are better than him, Snape" He nodded at me.

„Me?"

„Yeah a lot better. You're the daughter of the darkest wizard in the world-"

„Well, there's Grindelwald and-"

„You got raised by Snape and Dumbledore, You're Salazar's Descendant!" He exclaimed as if that was the coolest thing to be.

„Yes and everyone thinks I'm evil!"

„Have you ever tried speaking Parsel?"

I shook my head. „Of course not! Only Harry does that!"

„See! Potter isn't special. You are. Everyone should be on their knees for you." Draco said.

„Oh yeah?" I smirked and crossed my arms. „Why aren't you on your knees yet?"

„Someday I will." He winked at me and I fake gagged in response. „Astoria Snape will you marry your handsome best friend Draco Lucius Malfoy?" He said in a horrible high pitched voice, bowing in front of me.