Grimmauld Place

Year 5

Astoria's summer was pretty normal for the first days, until her father sent her away to a house with the Weasleys. Well it wasn't really their house. The owner was Sirius Black. Harry's Godfather. His house was just the headquarter of the order of phoenix. An organisation against Voldemort.

It was a hidden house in London. No one has lived here in years, well it looked like no one has lived her in years. Most of the holidays Astoria helped Mrs. Weasley cleaning the house for us to sleep here. Everyone had a task to do everyday.

Astoria woke up from her nap by someone screaming a few door next, making her groan and ask herself who the hell would scream at this time?

She made herself up and tried to follow the loud noises, leading her to Ronald's room. Astoria knew she would always recognised his voice and that wasn't him screaming. She slowly pushed the door open and three pair of eyes stared back at her.

"Oh, great! Of course she's here too. EVERYONE EXCEPT ME" Harry yelled furious, pointing towards the Slytherin.

"Well, Dumbledore-"

"FOUR WEEKS I'VE BEEN STUCK IN PRIVET DRIVE WHILE YOU FOUR GOT TO HANG OUT THE WHOLE SUMMER?!"

"Would you shut up now?" She cut him off loudly, making Harry flinch. He glared at his friend then turned away, pacing up and down.

"What's this place anyway?" He snapped at us.

"Headquarters of the Order of Phoenix" Ron replied quickly and Hermione quickly tried to explain because she definitely sounded afraid of Harry.

"It's a secret society'" She said quickly. "Dumbledore's in charge, he founded it. A lot of people are in it but we only met a few."

"And don't ask us what's happening because we don't know" Astoria glared at Harry who tried to open his mouth again furiously. "We're not allowed to attend their meetings. All the fun things we did was cleaning this house. It's been empty for ages and stuff's been breeding here"

With two loud cracks, Fred and George had apparated into the room, making the girls jump up and shriek loudly.

"Stop doing that!" Hermione begged to the twins.

They completely ignored Hermione and nodded towards the new guest. "Hi Harry, what a lovely voice you have"

"Yeah, don't bottle up your anger like that. Let it all out" said Fred beaming. "I think Astoria's Slytherin friends haven't heard you yet"

"Really funny guys" The girl exclaimed and them shushed the group out. "I hear noises, they're done we can go eat"

Astoria followed Hermione out of the boys room meeting Ginny halfway and giving her a bright smile. She hurried the stairs down and was allowed to enter the meeting room not to Harrys liking because he wasn't.

"Why is she allowed to go in?" He asked grumpy to his two best friends.

"She's talking with her father. Snape never eats here and she misses him really. Her summer wasn't easy too, Harry" Hermione explained to him as they watched Astoria pleading her father to eat with her for once.