Grief

„Well, well" A voice sneered. „What brings you here Potter?"

„Could ask you the same" Harry replied to his longtime enemy of the school.

„You have something of mine. Well, two things exactly." Draco nodded towards me. „I'd like it back"

„What wrong with the one you have?" Harry pointed towards his wand and that's when I realised that Harry was holding Draco's wand.

„It's my mother's. It's powerful but it's not the same"

„Why didn't you tell her? Bellatrix? You knew it was me. You didn't say anything" Harry asked Draco calmly.

Draco grinned and pointed with his wand at me then back to Harry. Harry looked at me and nodded, smiling. „You've been working together"

„C'mon Draco, don't be a prat" Goyle whispered into his ear. „Do it"

Draco hesitated and I shook my head as he looked at me. That's when I drew my wand but someone was quicker and with a second Draco's wand flew a way.

„Accio" I quickly said and the wand flew back into my hand.

„Avada Kedavra!"

„Astoria!" Harry screamed and quickly pulled me away from the green spell. But then he lost the diadem and I watched it flew right into the pile of chairs.

Harry was the first one to climb up, while Hermione and I watched from the ground. He digged into the chairs and finally found the diadem. He jumped down and I breathed out relieved when suddenly I heard someone screaming. Ron came running towards us, something light behind him.

„GOYLE SENT THE BLOODY PLACE ON FIRE"

I widened my eyes and Hermione grabbed my hand but I shook it off. „Draco!"

But then Harry dragged me with him down the room while I was still holding mine and Draco's wand in my hands.

I drew my wand and let a shield out of water protect us but this wasn't a temporary solution. I looked behind me and catched Ron staring at the brooms next to us.

So we each took a broom and flew over the fire, heading outside but I was still looking for the familiar blonde.

I saw him with Blaise standing on a pile of old furniture and he yelled my name as we passed them. „We need to get them! Please!"

„She's joking, right?" Ron yelled at me.

We turned back and I held out for Draco's hand but missed it slightly and passed him again. As I looked back at him, I found him already on Harry's broom and Blaise with Ron.

We headed outside and the explosion kicked us off from our brooms and I landed hardly on the ground.

„The diadem!"

Harry nodded and Hermione slided the basilisk fang over to him and he stabbed it, kicking it into the fire.

I breathed heavily and closed my eyes relieved, crawling towards Draco. He smiled and hugged me tightly, kissing my face all over again. „Oh thank merlin you're safe. Thank merlin we're safe."

„I know" I whispered towards him and smiled up at Harry. „Thanks Harry for saving him"

Harry smiled back but then suddenly something hit me and Harry. I groaned up and grabbed my head. I saw him. My father. Nagini. He said something to her. He has to keep her safe.

I jolted up and gasped at Harry. He saw it too. „It's the snake"

„She's the last one" I nodded at him. I closed my eyes again and tried to find him.