Occlumency

"I'm not doing it."

"You have no choice, Astoria. The dark lord will force himself through your mind and will use your weakness against you!" My father yelled at me.

I sat across Harry, both of us tired and sweaty. For the last hours he tried to teach us Occlumency. A magical defense of the mind.
He ordered us to train each other, penetrating the others mind.

"Just do it, Astoria." Harry nodded and closed his eyes, waiting for me.

I cursed myself and pointed my wand at him. "Legilimens!"

There was it again. Harry's mind. The order, Hermione, Ron, the dementors who attacked him, our kiss, my father- my real father, a fat boy I don't know and then I was back in the classroom with Harry.

He was breathing heavily, his shirt full of sweat. I gave him a few minutes to straighten himself and then he took his wand.

I closed my eyes too and Harry used the same spell like I did. I saw myself on my 6th birthday alone, then my first day at Hogwarts, Draco, Draco again, Draco and I in Hogsmead , me winning the Quidditch game, Voldemort and then Arthur Weasley again and then Draco and I kissing.

"Stop!" I yelled and threw Harry out of my mind.

He almost fell backwards and looked at me confused. "You and Malfoy kissed?" He breathed out.

"Shut up, you weren't allowed to see it" I snapped back. I wasn't trying to be mad at Harry but I sat here with him for hours and was tired and my head hurt.

"You kissed Mr. Malfoy?" My father asked me his voice a bit louder than usual.

"Oh, please isn't that obvious now?"

__

For Christmas Holidays, my father send me back to Grimmauld Place with Harry and the Weasleys. I wasn't happy about that.

And even worste, I'm spending my first Christmas without my father.

On Christmas morning I was relieved that Arthur Weasley was safe and healthy back with us again. We gathered ourselves in the kitchen and Mrs. Weasley handed us our gifts and letters.

"Astoria, this is from your father, this one from Dumbledore, this one is mine and Arthurs, your friends from school and an envelope without a name." She said to me.

I thanked her and sat down at the other end of the table, across the family I didn't want to intrude.

My father gifted me lots of books, accessories, shoes and new school supplies. Albus sent me pairs of socks and sweets. Mrs. Weasley gave me a own knitted sweater with the letter "A" on it, extra in green and silver. Sirius and Tonks had given me a set of books about Alchemy and a small model of her broom.

Dobby, Draco's old house elf who I began to really really adore gifted me a truly dreadful painting which had been done by the elf himself. I couldn't figure out what that is, but I bet it's supposed to be me.

Popp.

"Ohoo, Astoria!" Fred apparated next to me.

Popp again.

"What a beautiful necklace you have there" George said on my left. "Care to tell who your secret boyfriend is?"

"You have three guesses" I smirked and quickly covered the letters.

"Don't tell me it was Harry?" George gasped.

"No!"

Fred gasped even louder. "Lee really asked you out!"