Free from everything

Since then I've been spending a lot of time woth Draco. When he's fixing the cabinet, I would walk around the room and look around. The room of requirements really has everything in here. All forms of furniture or old trash that no one uses anymore.

Sometimes I would sit on the sofa next to him and read books or do my homework.

When he was done or gave up, we would fuck on that sofa or whatever we were standing at. Once, I was walking around and he just appeared right behind me and we fucked against the wall. When we're not fucking in the room of requirements, we would fuck in an empty classroom or our common room. And if we weren't fucking there, we would fuck at the astronomy tower.

Blaise and Daphne found out about us after they caught us in the common room, sucking each other's faces off.
Blaise was happy for us, he even told me that Draco told him about his feelings.
Daphne was furious. Furious about herself how she didn't notice it at first sight. She always thought we were still hating each other with passion.
Pansy, was actually fine with that. She smiled at us and hoped for our best and laughed when I asked her if she was really okay with that.
And it shocked me even more when she told me she was gay.

Because we were spending so much time together, no one of them had any suspicions about Draco's late night work.

Draco was still working really hard on the cabinet. He skipped classes, spent his free time in here, worked late till the night and quit Quidditch.

I tried to read a few books about vanishing cabinets and one time we managed to place a small bird I caught outside in the cabinet and it came out dead unfortunately.

Harry and Albus are still meeting regularly. Albus didn't even try to contact me for almost two months now. Harry, the precious boy gets to see my godfather every week while my godfather can't even say hello to me properly.

Draco has no clue how to kill Albus. The way he shudders everytime I tell him to use the killing curse, makes me question him. He doesn't want to use the killing curse, but it's just two words.

Two words to end someone's life.

That's why Draco uses "kindly" ways to kill my godfather. I helped him to get some books about poison's and curses, that he could read while
Today was one of the days, Draco and I were spending in the room of requirements. He took a break and sat down next to me, resting himself on my chest while I read a few books about my animagus. Most of the students were at Slughorn's dinner, or what everyone call's it, the Slugclub.

"Tori?"

"Hm?" My attention switched from the book on the boy laying on my chest.

"When we survive all this....when your father is gone and we can finally live in peace" He started, still with his eyes closed. "I want you to marry me."

I didn't reply. Of course I wanted to marry him, that's all I can think about. Out future.
If my father really takes over the magical world, will we ever live in peace? What will happen when one of us dies? Will the other one ever live in peace? What even is peace? A world we're everything is perfect or when everything is just perfect for you.

"I want us to marry, move away from here. We can buy a dog or a cat whatever you want to. We can buy a huge house with a lovely garden and when the day comes, we will play Quidditch with our children there. We can sit at night at our fireplace and read books or have sex on the ground. We can have sex everywhere we want to and no one could ever stop us from that. We can cook, bake, read, paint, do everything we want to. We can be free. Free from everything and everyone." said Draco, chuckling to himself at his thoughts.

I brushed my fingers through his hair and chuckled. "Of course, Dray."

He slowly began to fall asleep and when he began to snore lightly, I sighed and let the tear fall down my cheek.

Everything that he said sounds like a dream and I wish that it would become reality.
I knew Draco only said that because the only thing he thought about the last months was his biggest nightmare.

A nightmare that has been haunting him almost every night. He was afraid of failing the dark lord and failing his father. He was afraid of loosing his mother or me. He was afraid that he can't do it and everything Draco just said was just a dream.

Because Draco thought he was going to die.

And so did I.