Chapter 2

I felt my heart in my stomach when I heard the scream. I didn't know what to do, I had to think of something and fast.

I froze for a moment to decide. I was about to ride off on Saba, leaving that person to die, but that scream is echoing in the back of my mind.

This isn't the first time i've been frightened by a blood curdling scream before. I always will remember that day. My mom screaming for me to run, while the rest of the village cried for help as the bombs went off. I ran as far and as fast as I could away. I looked back to see the village covered in smoke and flying debris along with a large army and Dr.Blanc , marching away, cheering with victory.

That's when it clicked. It could be him causing the screaming. Blanc and his goons! That's when I knew I had to go.

I jump onto Saba, "HYAH!" I yell to Saba and we bolted toward the direction of the scream. As I carefully listened, I heard it coming from the West, location of the junkyard. We head off in the direction of it.

We zoom through the gates and zigzag through the garbage maze, and up a hill, to hide behind a pile of metal. As I peek over the pile, making sure no one sees me, I look down below.

A large crowd of men surround two cloaked prisoners. The duo squirmed as they were thrown to the ground and then their cloaks were pulled revealing, their identities.

They were both scrawny looking, but appeared completely different. A pale white girl with super short white hair and a super tanned dark haired guy. Wtf? What do they want with them?

I then felt my heart stop, as I watch a man come through the crowd of men. As soon as I saw him, my body filled with rage. It's him, Dr.Blanc.

"Look what we have here." He taunted.. "A couple of nosey kids." He smirks and laughs with a sinister grin. The two kept squirming with the rope around their wrists. He begins to circle them, touching the girl's hair, he snickers to himself as she pulls back. He eventually walks back around to the guy. A soldier looks at snags at her dog tag.

"Sir, her dog tag says Sullivan" The soldier reported back. Blanc then walks over,pauses, and looks at her dog tag. He then moves over to the guy and looks at his. He then looks up at him and smirks. "You're his."

"Please just let us go we won't tell anyone about this." The girl pleaded.

Dr. Blanc with a gun in his hand "Oh I don't think that will be necessary" he loads the gun. The girl watches as he slowly points the gun at the guy's head. "NO STOP PLEASE!" The girl screams. I gasp, now I am really starting to rage.

"Any last words?" Dr. Blanc says, the guy stares at him quietly. I couldn't take it anymore, I hopped onto Saba, took my bow and aimed it at his gun. "No? Well then." before he was about to fire, I shot the gun out of his hand.

I watch Dr. Blanc and his team stare at me in utter shock as Me and Saba charge down. The men spread like roaches away from us. I aimed my arrow at one of his soldiers and shot one of them in the chest.

"DONT JUST STAND THERE, GET HER!" He screams. The swat team begins to fire at us, I scream all of my emotions out of my body as me and Saba charge. I get on top of Saba and flip off. I get up and fire at the men charging toward me. I'm knocking guys out left and right. I run and flip while hitting a bullseye in a soldier's chest. I quickly put my bow away and grab my bat.

I swing at my targets. I see the others on the sideline, the girl cheering me on, The guy looking super grumpy. I then whip my head around to see another man charging toward me, I then remembered my machete and flipped it out, then swinging it at the soldiers neck, knocking him on the ground. I look over to the others on the side.