16. Let's Collide

Marking Issues | Kang Mira

He's going to leave a mark

My hands have snuck up to Yeonjun's chest, gripping his hair tightly as I exhale on his neck. The man has me enveloped in his arms; and me being a fragile mess over him like a puppet doll. The stars in my eyes glint radiantly.

When my gaze sweeps over to Yeonjun again and finds his lips grazing on my shoulder, the scene leaves me breathless. The feeling of his teeth nibbling on my skin sends tremors spiral down to my spine.

I look around myself. The soft, brownish glow cast from the campfire engulfs the couples. Fireflies floating in the air emit bright green hues on the grass. I can hear mild chirping sound of birds, the twinkle and tingles of a guiter, and the vibrating noise coming from the festival field far away from us.

"Y-Yeonjun..." my lips tremble as he keeps sucking on my collarbone, his tongue sweeping over and over in a gentle sync. A moan escapes my lips before I gasp. "Oh my, s-stop-"

The man holds me even tighter in his arms, making me to stand steadily with him. An impatient groan leaves his mouth.

"Wait." Yeonjun mutters in a demanding voice. He doesn't raise his head from my shoulder, instead he puts his finger on my lips to shut me up. "I'm not done yet."

My whole body is in a continous rhythm of building and collapsing under his touch. The way his lips rage a war against my skin and bloom purple roses all over it- makes my cheeks flush crimson. It doesn't feel sinful at all; to have all of him for me and he having all of me for him.

Yeonjun lifts his head from my shoulder. I can't see his face at the first time, so I tilt my head to a side. And when I do, my heart skips several beats.

Sweat dripping down to his hair, and wet strands clinging on his forehead. Eyes sparkling like a lost diamond of the ocean, lips looking sleek with thin layers of saliva coated on them. The shade of red of his cheeks defeats any of the ones I have seen until now.

Yeonjun wipes the saliva off his mouth then looks down at me. My lips part as his gaze turns into a playful one, rather than shy.

"It's red." the man cocks his head while looking at my shoulder. "You're all red, Mira."