Chapter 14

Chapter Thirteen 2

We went back to the tour bus and I saw the boys, very exhausted. I laughed at their faces.

"What's funny?" Liam said.

"Yeah," Niall stand up and drank his water

I laughed once again, I coughed, "Uhm, nothing. It's just that......never mind" I smiled. They sighed.

"I'm tired" Zayn yawned.

"We all are!" Harry whined. I rolled my eyes and went through my phone.

I kept watching my video. I can't believe it. All these likes. These beautiful, sweet comments.. And, haters, just gonna hate.. I sighed. "I'm tired," I muttered to myself. I locked my phone and lay down. I closed my eyes, and it went all black.

****

Chapter Fourteen

"Hey Carly! Get up munchkins!" Paul voice woke me up. I growled.

"What?!" I said rubbing my eyes. "Seriously Paul. You disturb me! I and Cameron Dallas were almost going to kiss! And you disturb me! Urgh!" I pouted. He rolled his eyes and laughed a bit.

"Get ready. We're here in Ellen DeGeneres! The show will be starting in an hour!" He said and pushed me to the bathroom.

"Whoa! Ellen DeGeneres?! Are you kidding me?" I jumped.

He nodded, "Yes, so hurry up!"

Oh my gosh. I can't believe, I'm actually here in Ellen DeGeneres Show! But nah, only the boys will get to talk to them! Hmm, poor me.

I went inside and take me seat. It was also a great timing because when I seated, it started right away. I clapped my hands and Louis waved at me like a 5 year old at the backstage. I waved back.

"Hello and Welcome! I am Ellen. I think you know me already, so I don't need to say much," We laughed. "And this is Ellen DeGeneres" We clapped our hands in chorused.

"So, we have a special guest this morning. And they are very famous in the whole world. I bet you already know them. All the girls would die if they meet/see them. And they are not fans, they are Directioners." She paused and the crowd gets wild.

"Ladies and Gentlemen and Directioners, here we have Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Harry Styles!!" She yelled and the girls at the back were shouting and fangirling. The music starts playing. What Makes You Beautiful!

***

After their song. They went to sit on the couch with Ellen.

"Hey boys!" Ellen greeted. "Hello" They said in chorus.

"So, how's your day in New York" She asked and they boys smirked, "It's so nice. We're loving the New York, especially our sister. She's addicted! She doesn't want to go home yet" Niall said.

They laughed. I laughed too as well.

"Sister? Oh, is that the girl you kept bringing with? Uhm, it's.. Carla? Carl... Carly!' She snapped.

They nodded. "Yeah, that's her" Liam said. And Louis pointed me, "There she is!" He exclaimed, the camera man videoed me. I blushed. I waved to them.

"Carly! Come up her and introduce yourself" Ellen said and I followed.

I went to the stage and sat beside he boys. "Wow, you are very pretty. And tall. How old are you?" She asked

"Uhm, 17" I said.

"Really? You look like 16!" She joked, I laughed.

"So, boys, how's life living with a girl?" She grinned.

I looked at Harry, "It's actually nice. I feel like a dad. Because it's the first time we lived with a girl and it also happens to be our sister," We laughed.

"Yeah, Carly here, is very amazing. She's nice and sweet girl. You'll love her! I swear. But, she's sometimes mean, I mean, she used my carrot to kill Harry!" He proclaimed

I rolled my eyes, "And she even kept rolling her eyes like this," Harry mocked me.

"Hey! I don't roll my eyes like that" I crossed my arms. Ellen laughed. And she asked lots of questions to me and the lads.

Today was an amazing day. We got a picture with Ellen! Isn't that amazing?! Ellen's so kind, honestly, i'm a fan of her.I kept watching her videos on YouTube. She's amazing.

After the interview with Ellen, we went back to our hotels. I was so damn tired that I could sleep forever! But no, I would be dead by now.

I quickly changed into my pajamas and drifted to sleep. Good night world!