Chapter 20

School. Urgh, why??? To be honest, I hate school. Today is a hella monday. And I everyone hates Monday's. I just don't know why. I'm really not so popular or unknown in school. They treat me like a normal person, well I know I have some haters. Ashleigh and Michelle are always on my side. I'm always on their sides to. 1 for all, all for 1. 

Ashleigh's mom fetched me, so we went to school together. As soon as we arrived to school, Ashleigh, Michelle and I quickly went to our secret spot that no one knows, I can't believe no ones this place ever. A beautiful giant tree and a lake, I mean this place looks so enchanted but yet scary too... We're too early so we decided to gossip. I mean, we're don't back bite okay. Just gossip about stuff happened to us during the weekends or something. 

"So? What's up?" Ashleigh asked. 

"So many things happened to me. Liam and I had a fight, but we're fine. And plus, I dreamt about Tyler... Again.

Tyler Harris, is a like the bad boy in school. But he doesn't play hearts. He's nice and sweet. He dated almost all the hot girls in school. How we met? Well, there's this time we were eating at the cafiteria with the girls, I always caught him staring at me. I mean, is there a dirt on my face? 

 AND, we were lab partners. It's awkward though, he doesn't talk much during the class. I love it when he smiles, one time when I caught him staring at me, he smiled so I smiled back. He has gorgeous beautiful eyes and a smile that can melts you down. His black quiff hair.

"Oh my gosh, really? Awww." They cooed. I rolled my eyes at them, "Very funny guys," I said. 

Tyler and I already have talked. I mean he's a good guy, but looks like a bad guy. He's funny and adorable, and when he laughs so hella cute. Tyler and I were friends. And I used to fell in love with him...

"Carly, will you be my girlfriend?"  And I said yes. The first boy, I fell inlove with is TYLER HARRIS. I was hiding it to all of you... Especially to my brothers. They didn't know about this yet, because I'm scared to tell them the truth, the only ones who knew about this is my friends, not even the entire school. It's like our relationship was a secret one. A secret relationship.

I'm scared to tell them, because they might get mad to me. Or hate me. Ugh. 

But then,  3 weeks after, I didn't know he cheated on me. I caught him with a girl on the park holding hands and were so close together. They were smiling like there's no tomorrow, and that's when my heart was shattered. My heart was shattered from my first love. I just stood there, I froze and shocked. Then when the rain starts to drop, that's when I cried. Both of them quickly ran to the shed. Tyler was so sweet with her, but he isn't sweet with me. Maybe he just used me or something. 

I was still standing there frozen at the moment, not believe what I just saw. 

And both of them kissed.

Now that really really broke my heart into pieces. After the broke the kiss, that's when Tyler saw me with a shock expression on his face. I quickly stormed out and ran as fast as I can, my tears were still dripping, I can't really run so fast because I'm so wet. And I felt  a strong arms wrapped around me, I quickly get out of his grip I turned around and faced him.

"You stupid jerk! How could you?! I trusted you, and you did this?! I'm such a fool, I fell into your tricks. I hate you so much! I hate you! I hate you! I HATE YOU!" I let my anger out and I slapped him so hard. And I ran again to my home. As I knocked on the door, Niall opened it. 

"Carly, what happened?" He asked me, "Oh, I-I was walking home so yeah, then I was caught with the rain so this happened." I sniffed. "Have you been crying?" "What? Uh-No! Uh, I think I have a flu or something." I said. 

 After that, I locked my self for two days, Tyler kept calling me but I didn't answer any of his calls. My eyes were really red and puffy. I didn't come out of my bedroom, I told the boys I was sick and I wasn't feeling better. And then, one time I answered the call of Tyler but I told him that we should broke up and never wanted to see his face ever again. 

But then I dreamt of him... Again... 

"So?"

"What?"

"What did you dreamed about Tyler?" Michelle asked. 

"Oh, nothing." I smiled weakly. 

But I think I'm still in love with him ...