Chapter 8

Wow, drama is all over the world isn't it?!

I mean, Harry + Taylor = HAYLOR?! Seriously? Can there be a unique one? I mean, try to search in google, about the meaning of Haylor, I am definitely sure you will die of laughter! HAHAH. :)

And I can't belive it has CONFIRMED! 
YEY!  Louis is turning 21 years old! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS TOMLINSON!
Aweh, my boo bear is now offically 21 years old! *le cries* 

Please,

VOTE?

COMMENT?

FAN? 

PLEASE?

Thank You!  

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carly's POV

*knock knock* "Come in!" The door opened and saw Niall's  head peeked, "hey kiddo, good morning!" He said cheerfully, "Hey Nialler! Good morning!" I greeted. He saw me on my bed, with my laptop, "Wow, early in the morning, electronics already?" i chuckled, "No, I was just watching my pictures with my parents and family. And my dog." I said looking back at the pictures on the laptop, he went inside and sat beside me, "Wow, you mother is very beautiful," He said, I smiled "Yeah, she is" 'Who's this?" he asked pointing at my sister's face, "Oh! That? Her name is Kyleen Marie Kolinson, and she's my prettiest sister i've ever had, even thought she can be so mean at me sometimes, I still love her." I said, my eyes were already watery but Niall haven't noticed it yet.He kept looking at the pictures. Then, he looked at me, "Hey, don't cy!" "I-I don't know!...My family's gone, my parents are gone, why did they leave me here alone? With my minor age? I still can't handle myself yet!" I sobbed crying. 'I even lost my best friend!" "Shh, it's okay, it's okay,we're here, we're your family now...And trust me, you and Michelle will be friend back together... You need to take a sleep again, I think yiu are tired from last night. Okay?" I nodded. And I drifted off to sleep.

***

"Carly, carly..." I opened my eyes, and saw Louis' face "what?" I whined. "You have visitors" He smiled, "C'mon! get up lazy head!" He dragged me way down stairs. "Hey honey!" I saw mom, dad and Kyle in the living room with the guys. I had tears stream on my face, "Hey, don't cry! We're here!" Mom said with joy, "Mom! Dad!" I cry so hard, "I've  missed you so much! Why do you have to leave me here?" They just laughed, "Hey Carly-poo. Missed me?" My sister, Kyleen said, I nodded. I hugged her very tight. 'Hey!I can't breathe!" She whined, all of us in the living room laughed, "So, sweetie? How are you with them?" Dad asked, i wiped my tears in my eyes, "Dad, you will never believe it! These guys are so amazing! They helped me and taught me lot of things! They are not harmful, but they are harmless!" We laughed. My mom and dad and Kyleen, were crying, I looked confused, "Mom,Dad,Kyle, why are you crying?" I asked, "We've missed you so much, dear. Very much!" Mom said sobbing. "But, I'm here, infront of you!" It made me cry too, cause I was scared. "Oh, how I wish honey." I cried again, "I'm right here!" They shocked,'We're already dead, Carly" "Mom, Dad, no! That's not true! Don't say anything like that Kyle! That's not true right?! Guys, it's not true! Its not!" "I'm sorry Carls... We really missed you, and-and, I wish we could turn back from the past.. Please take good care of yourself and be a good girl to these young lads, we really missed you very very much!" And they slowly faded away, "MOM! DAD! KYLEEN! Please don't do this!" I scream very loud. "Mom, Dad!" 

-

"Carly, Carly! Wake-up! Carly!" I heard Liam's voice. II opened my eyes and stand up, I noticed that I have tears in my eyes streaming down. "Carly, are you okay?" I cried. "They're gone" I muttered. "It's okay." They comforted me.

-3 weeks later- 

 I went to Louis' room. I tiptoed going to his bed, "Louis, Louis," I whispered, pecking his cheeks, "Wh-what?" He muttered, I laughed, "Louis, wake up. I have somethig to tell you and give you" I said, He stand up, "Carly, it's nearly 3am in the morning! Why are you so early?" He asked, I sat on his bed, "Thank you so much for taking care of me. Thank you with all my heart. You've been the best brother I've never had since my life, well, all of you boys. You can be naughty sometimes, you can be sassy sometime, you can be a 5 year old kid, you can be immature sometimes, but I love you as a brother. You taught me that, even I'm old enough I can still be immature....Sorry for waking you up, I just wanna say Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!" I smiled sweetly. "Aww, Thank you Carly!" He hug me, "And here's more" I give him a scrapbook with all our memories. "Our pictures are in their. Also the boys." "Thank you so much, Carls. Thank you I love you too... You should go back to sleep now, cause tomorrow will be a big day" I nodded, and went outside, "Once again, Happy Birthday! Good night"

*7 morning*

"Quick! He's coming!" As Niall came down faster.I laughed. Louis came down with his pajams only. Everyone of us is wearing stripes shirt. But, I was just wearing a blouse, also has a stripes and black jeans. "Guys, what smells go-" "SURPRISE!!" His jaw dropped. "Happy Birthday babe!" Eleanor yelled. "Happy Birthday Lou!" "Vas Happenin'?! Louis!" "Happy Birthday Boo bear!" Harry said. "Happy Birthday Bro!" Fizzy, Lottie, Daisy, Phoebe chorused. They laughed. "Happy Birthday sweetheart" Louis' mum said with his dad. Louis had a smile on his face. All of them are so happy. 

Then I remembered something. Then the door bell rang. "I'll get it!" I said. I opened the door. "Hello! How may I hel-" And saw the face of Michelle. "Hey, Carly" She said. I faked smile. "Come-in" "Oh no, my mom's here waiting in the car. I just drop by to give this to Louis. Where is he anyways?" I turned round and said, "Louis, someone's looking for you!" He then excused himself and went forward. "Who?... Oh, Hey Michelle!" "Hey Louis! Happy Birthday! Here's your gift!" "Aw, you shouldn't have. Thank you!" She laughed. "You're welcome! Anyways, I gotta go my mom's waiting!...And Carly, hope you're not angry at me anymore. I'm sorry." She said. "No, Michelle. I should say sorry. not you. You haven't done anything. I was wrong. I shouldn't said those things. I'm sorry" She smiled. "I forgive you Carls... Merry Christmas!"  "Merry Christmas!" ...

"Let's go!" Louis said. He dragged me inside. "Hey we still have to go groceries later." Danielle said. "Why?" Liam asked. "What?! you don't know?" They shooked. "For the Christmas eve!" Then everyone said 'oooh'..........