Chapter 33: Forgive and Forget

A/N: Yeah, as you can see it's been 6 months since I haven't updated :3 Hahaha! I knowww, I'm just toooo lazy! XD Plus, I don't know what to write next :/

Anyways, here it goes, Chapter 33.

-

Carly's POV

It been 3 years since I've seen my mom. But I still can't get over it. I mean, she's alive! How on earth is she alive? I need answers! I tried to look for her, but no one seems to recognize her.

And today is spring break. So we are free at the moment. We are in college. I took the medicine course, while Michelle took Law and Ashleigh took Medical Technology.

Right now we are at the studio. The boys are making a new song, which I'm very excited for the result because I know it will be a hit again. And boys, I mean Harry, Niall, Louis and Liam. We all know what happened to Zayn. It was very hard to take in. I cried for 3 days because he left. But, we will still keep in touch no matter what. He promised me that every week, he's going to visit us. And I heard alot of Directioners had a huge breakdown, which is very sad.

Anyways, I have a something to tell you!! I'm going to be in a movie!!! Aaah! Can you believe its a dreaaaaaam come true! And I'm one of the main character! I'll be working with Ashley Tisdale and Adam Sandler, which is I am so excited about! I'm finally having my acting career. When will it be? Soon.

By the way, did you guys still remember Austin? Well yeah, Austin is back! No wonder he didn't contacted me for how many months, he went to South Korea for a very long vacation. Wasn't mad or anything, I missed him so much and we are going to watch movies later! with my two biatches ofcourse XD

*

"OMG AUSTIIIIN!! YOU ARE ALIVE!" Michelle screamed as she ran to Austin. And jumped on him.

And before that, I just want to clear things up. I am still single, which is Matt and I have nothing going on between us. Yes, I did liked him, but guess I'm still not ready after what happened before. Right now, I don't know where he is right now, and I don't care at all. Let's just forget about the past already, and let us focus on the present day.

As you can see, Austin is back. For good, i think. And you know how I was crushing on him, big time. And the feelings just came rushing back to me again. My mom? Yeah, I have no idea where she is right now. But if I saw her again, I just want to hug her. I'm not mad at her, I just want her back, If I were given to make one wish, it would be her coming back. Because ever since she bid goodbye to me, I never saw her ever again. I wonder where she is now, I wonder how is she. What if my dad and sister is still alive too? What if she's still here and she's just in disguise? What if..

"Guys," Austin managed to cut me off with me again talking to myself. "I have someone with me today. This is my childhood friend, Thomas. Thomas, this is, Michelle," he said pointing to Michelle, "this is Ashleigh," he pointed, "and this is Carly. The famous, Carly."

I Chuckled, "Please just Carly, I'm trying to take a rest from the "fame" I just want to go to college you know, and have a normal teenage life." I smiled.

"Wait, so you're not One Direction's sister anymore?"

I chuckled, "nope," I shook my head waiting for him to react, which is just priceless, I know I just met him, but he's just so funny and plus, I'm in a good mood so don't try to ruin it!

"Nah, I'm just kidding, of course I'm still their sister, duh." We all laughed at him and my craziness, "Oh gosh, you scared me right there!" I laughed and made a peace sign with me hand.

All day we hung out with Austin and his friend Thomas. Thomas is a nice guy and a funny one, but my heart will always be for- "TYLER?" Once I shouted his name, everyone stopped at what they were doing and faced me. Ashleigh 's and Michelle's face were priceless, and Austin was shocked and Thomas was confused. Yes, Austin knew, in fact, he knew everything about me.

"Oh Carly! Hey, what's up?" Talk about awkward. Again.

"You- you're not blonde anymore, and you're with...?" Ladies and gentlemen, can we all just appreciate this day? Because you are going to meet the one and only...

"Oh, you remember Sasha? Yeah?"

"Sasha! Of course! I remember her, how could I FORGET her?" She's the girl you cheated on me, and now would you look at that, you're together! I AM SO HAPPPYYYYYohmygod.

I noticed that Tyler flinched which made me smirk. "Sasha, darling, how are you? You look... decent." I can tell that she's akwarded with me. "Ohh this is like a reunion! There's Tyler, here's me and there's you! Isn't that amazing? The three best friends in the world!!" I smiled so widely that I think I'm going to break my bones.

"Carly, I know you hated me, and I think you still do, but I'm here to say sorry." She chuckled, "Imagine that, the high school slut, saying sorry to the high school nerd, touche. But i'm serious Carly, before I die I want to say sorry-"

"WOAH, Sasha? You're dying?" I gasped.

She nodded and looked down, "I have a heart disease, Carly, and the doctor said I only have three months to live. So that's why I'm here in front of you, asking for forgiveness. I know that I've hurt you, so many times, I made you suffer in high school, but I regret it, and what do I get? I'm dying and have three months to live. And right now, I want to you to forgive Tyler, it's okay if you won't forgive me and please please don't feel sorry for me just because I'm dying, just forgive Tyler. I'm really sorry for everything."

I slapped her. "I deserve that."

"You must feel the pain how it hurts and kills me. But it doesn't matter now, that was so 9 years ago. Guys, we're college now, we're adults! Let's move on and forgive."

I hugged Sasha. "I'm not hugging you after all you have done to me but I just want to thank you for making me experience this kind of pain. And I'm sorry too." I pulled out of the hug and faced Tyler.

I smiled. "Thank you." He nodded at me and smiled. "Tyler, I'm sorry too, for not hearing you out. Guess I was so stupid back then."

"It's okay. We're not just here to ask for forgiveness," he paused ans smiled, he looked at Sasha who is grinning, "yes, she has three months to live, but I want to see her happy everyday, so.. Sash?"

"Carly, Ash, Mich and Austin and a guy who I don't know, I want to invite you to our wedding on July 16,"

"Aww! Wait, that's on Saturday , it's Austin birthday!" Michelle exclaimed. Oh yeaaah.

"Oh yeah, it's my birthday on Saturday!" Austin said as if he just knew. I playfully punched his shoulders, "For goodness sake's, your own birthday, you don't know!?" He chuckled.

"Well.. I've been busy lately, I mean, it's not the easy to book a flight back here just to see someone who I love back then." He answered.

We all gasped and looked at him. "OH MY GOSH DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE ALSO GETTING MARRIED?" Ashleigh exclaimed with her eyes wide opened. Austin just chuckled, "Haha no," And smirked. He then looked at me and smiled, he took both of my hands, and I heard Ashleigh gasped again, "YOU'RE GOING TO PROPOSE TO CARLY?"

"Oh my goodness, Ash, can you just shut up before I kiss you?" Thomas said to Ashleigh and that shut her up. We all chuckled, and Ash gave Thomas a glare, guess we have another love bird here.

"Carly Tomlinson, I know I haven't been able to communicate with you for a very long time. And I didn't even bother to, but I came back here, just for you, because I loved you, ever since back in high school. But I hired someone to look after you, and both of them actually screwed up a little, I mean, I heard that you've been kidnapped. They're your best friends," I turned to glance at Ashleigh and Michelle, and they just grinned, "Wait." I stopped Austin, "So ever since you left, these two," I said pointing out to my best friends, "knows that you're in Korea?" He smirked at me and grinned. "You sneaky little gorilla." I chuckled and made him continue.

"So... Carly Tomlinson, will you be my girlfriend?"

Then Ashleigh sighed, "Phew!! I thought for a second that you're going to marry my best friend! Ha!" I rolled my eyes at my silly gorg best friend, and faced back at Austin. I smiled, "I'd love to be," I saw him grinned so wide and I gave him a bear hug.

"Now... Who wants to go shopping with me for Sasha's and Tyler's Wedding and of course, Austin's birthday?"