Chapter 24

It was Monday morning and I must go to school today. The boys left early for a new music video to shoot. I walked to school since I really love walking.  

I saw Michelle talking to a guy, I walked up to them, "Hey guys!" I chirped.

"Oh, hey Carls! This is Matt by the way, Matt Espinosa," She said.

I gasped, "No way," I see him smirked at me, "You're the Matthew Espinosa?" I wanna scream. I wanna scream. Fml. It's Matt Espinosa. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. 

He chuckled, "Thought you'd never asked."  

"Oh my God, what are you doing here?! Where's Nash? Cameron? Taylor? Carter? Shawn? Jack? Jack? Aaron? Oh my goodness" Woah did I just fangirl?!

He laughed, "I actually came here alone, I visited my cousin," He said pointing to Michelle.

I looked at her and gasp, "You never told me your cousin is Matt Espinosa?!!!" I playfully slapped her. 

"It's not a big deal!" She protest.

"It's a big big big deal to me!!!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry babes," She shrugged.

"Anyways, it's nice meeting you Carly, but I gotta go, i'll see you around, bye Mich, Carly" He smiled.

Oh dear Lord. Bless my soul.

"Great you scared him away," Michelle joked. I glared at her and she laughed.

"You never told me your cousins with Matthew!" I pouted. 

"Well, you never told me you're a fan of him!" I rolled my eyes, "Whatever." I muttered. 

We both walked to our class. It's the last week of school! holla! 

I sat beside Michelle, and Ashleigh is nowhere to be found. Hmm, what happened to her? I just sat on my chair with my earphones listening to music... I want to eat pizza.

Okay, I am famous now. After the song with Cher Lloyd, the photo shoot with One Direction. I have a next project, which is acting. I never really decided this, but Uncle Simon said so. And I have to do what he says. I already signed with Syco and it was hell amazing. But I'm still having two minds whether I should do my acting career or my singing career.

But the boys and the girls convinced me, I have to do what my heart told me to do. Cliche. But I chose my singing career, because I've always wanted to sing infront of millions of people in the world. But I think that wont happen, ha! Uncle Simon was a little disappointed at me though, because I chose singing, he really wanted me to act, but I think I'm not just ready yet to memorize all those lines, running here and there, going far away home. I just can't, so I'll just stick with my singing. 

After the class is finished, I went home, well the boys aren't yet home, or maybe I was just too early. I decided to go on twitter, I have 1.6M followers! I know, I can't believe it either, thanks to my sponsors haha kidding. 

So I decided to tweet,

"Just met the amazing @TheMattEspinosa this morning! OMG totally fangirled at the moment lol  it was nice meeting you Matt! x"

I clicked the tweet button, few seconds later my mentions are starting to explode! Then my tweet just got 16k RTs?! unbelievable. I can't stop smiling  and read the tweets they've send me. Some are spamming me to follow them, as usual, some are really funny and so sweet!

"@1DrewButera: @CarlyOfficial @TheMattEspinosa OH MY GOODNESS. I smell something fishy! <3 <3 <3 #Catthew #CarlyAndMatt"

Oh my goodness! Catthew?! Carly and Matt?! You guys are crazy! Oh my gosh, this is bad. Very bad. And it's trending WORLDWIDE! Uh-oh. I'm so dead. HAHAHA I love this fandom. 

"@TwerkinHarry: @CarlyOfficial @TheMattEspinosa No way! You really met him? When? How? Where? So lucky!"

"@ariananashty: @CarlyOfficial @TheMattEspinosa omg no 'effing way! what did you do? did you die? he's so hot omg! so lucky!! #CarlyAndMatt #Catthew"

I cant' stop laughing! Ohhh my god. Why is this happening?!!? OMG this fandom is too much

So to make things clear, I tweeted

"You guys stop with the trends, it's so emberrassing. Anyways, I met him at school, it happens that he's my best friend's cousin. We just met and I embarrassed myself. Ha! :p"

After I clicked the tweet button, I saw something awesome just happened to me. 

Cameron Dallas and Matt Espinosa tweeted me! OMG here comes the feels. asdjnfddlan omg stop

"@CameronDallas: @TheMattEspinosa You did not just do that. How dare you! You didn't tell me that you met the @CarlyOfficial !! I feel so betrayed!"

"@TheMattEspinosa: @CarlyOfficial it was lovely meeting you too! Haha @CameronDallas I was gonna but I think Carly already said it first ;)" 

I never fangirl like this before but whats the use! The Cameron Dallas and Matthew Espinosa fucking followed me tweeteed me! Aaaah! omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg. I'm not crying, this is happy tears! 

"Here comes the feels"  I tweeted. And people are starting to explode! Here comes the #Catthew hahaha i love them so much! Some of their fans followed me, and followers got bigger and bigger. I follwed some fans to make them happy. Some fans I followed just fangirled and they put their names on is "THANK YOU CARLY" "TSYM CARLY" "CATTHEW TYSM" Awwwww. They are really sweet. Some people are giving me hates tho, but I just ignored them, ignore the hates, pfft plus I'm used to it already.