Chapter 25

Days past by, and I'm still overwhelmed at what happened. It's the last day of school! Yayy! Summer here I come! All of us are going to Paris, France, with Ashleigh and Michelle of course. Their parents already agreed with this. They'll be spending with us for the entire summer, because after this, we'll all be going to college already! I was listening to my favorite song 'Pass Me By by R5'

After 347534219571 years, I was finally done packing. I jumped on my bed, I looked at my phone. No messages, no calls. nothing. Hmm. What should I do? I went to my brothers' rooms and seems like they haven't finished packing yet. Tomorrow's the flight and we need a lot of rest today.

I went to the kitchen to drink a glass of milk, I sat at the counter with my phone scrolling through twitter. But one caught my eye, holy crap.

Is One Direction's Sister, Carly Tomlinson really dating the Magcon boy, Matthew Espinosa?! Click here to find out more!

What the actual f**k is this?! No no no no no.

I couldn't control my anger so I screamed. "WHAAAAT?!"

Then I heard the boys shuffled into the kitchen, bringing... baseball bats? "Why the hell are you bringing baseball bats?" I asked.

"We heard you screamed! Where's the thief?" Niall said looking around.

I rolled my eyes, "I didn't scream because of the thief, and there was no thief, I screamed because of this," I showed them the tweet I saw, I sighed.

"Who's Matthew Espinosa??" Louis asked.

"Oh you don't know him? Aw poor baby. He's a Viner slash YouTuber, he's in magcon" I stated

"Ohhhhh, are you dating him?" Liam asked. I mentally slapped myself.

"I AM NOT DATING ANYONE" I exclaimed

"Aw, that's okay, they are just rumors. Ignore it." Harry shrugged, "Are we done here? Because I still need to pack." He said.

"It's nearly dinner time! Aren't you guys finished packing yet?! Gawd you're like girls, how many make ups do you still need to pack?" I joked. I saw Liam and Harry rolled their eyes at me while the others sighed and went back to their room. I just laughed at them and took a sip from my milk.

*Later that day*

"Oh my gosh! We're finally going to France! I'm like dying at the moment here!" Ashleigh won't stop bickering about going to France. We're all heading to airport now. Michelle said she'll just catch up and meet us at the airport, so we agreed. But we went to starbucks first, aye, girls needs their Starbucks alright. 

 "Where's Michelle?" Niall asked. I looked around for her but there was still no sign of her.

"I don't know, she said she'll be here." I said. 

I then heard someone call my name, "Carly! Guys!" I turned around and see Michelle with her bags running towards us, she's here! "Finally!! You made it! I thought you're gonna screw us," I laughed. 

"Screw you? It's Paris we're going, I ain't gonna miss this." She grinned, she hugged all of us, "So let's go?" She was hell excited alright, we all nodded and grinned. Actually, we are going private plane. 

"I can't believe I'm finally going to Paris! Because the last time I asked my mom about our school trip, she didn't let me go," Ashleigh frowned. Oh yeah! There was school trip that we're going to Paris but luckily I didn't go because I went to New York with my brothers. 

"Wait, you didn't go?" I asked Ashleigh and looked at Michelle, "Nope, we're not going to Paris without you. It's the city of love, and the three of us must be present. So we didn't go, and luckily Ashleigh's mom doesn't want her to go," Michelle chuckled. Aww they didn't go because of me! Because they want me to be there. 

"Aw w you guys, you didn't have to!" I exclaimed, "Sorry, it already happened, and now we're going to Paris, with you." Ahsleigh said. I hugged both of them, "I love you so much guys!" I said. 

"Alright alright, let go! Move! We're gonna miss the plane!" Louis pushed us lightly to keep moving. "Louis, it's a private plane, they're not gonna leave until we're not there." I said. He rolled his eyes playfully and we laughed. 

-

I took the seat near the window, as always. While Ashleigh, sat next to me and Michelle on the first seat. I'm finally going to Paris. This is it. But not with the love of my life, and I don't even know who my love of my life is. I just noticed something though, I haven't seen Ashleigh and Michelle dating someone, ever. Well, except on the prom, I mean you know, go on a romantic date, a boy asking out a girl. Hmm. 

I just shook it off, and plugged my earphones to me ears and played "Let Her Go by Passengers" it mostly my favorite song of all time. I can hear Louis shouting from the back, gosh that boy can shout. I bet what's going on with them, I turned around to look at them, and boom. 

"What the hell is going on?!" I shrieked. Niall and Louis are on the floor fighting over a food, Zayn is sleeping, Liam is on his phone and Harry was nowhere to be found. When I yelled they stopped, but Harry was still nowhere to be found. 

"Where's Harry?" I asked, they all shrugged. Ashleigh & Michelle was busy with their phones. I rolled my eyes and sat back to my seat. I buckled my seat belt, and just drifted off to sleep. 

This is it, we're finally going to Paris. 

 -

I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw Asheligh and Michelle are already up, getting ready. Michelle noticed I was up, she looked at me and grinned, "Welcome to Paris," she winked. 

I stared at her for a moment, I was ran out of words, so no words came out from mouth. No way. I smiled, I'm finally in Paris. 

 I grabbed my bags, and I cant stop smiling. 

"WE'RE IN PARIS?!" Louis screamed, I can't help but laugh. 

"No, we're in Mexico." Michelle answered, Louis glared at her and Michelle rolled her eyes. 

SKIPPING SKIPPING SKIPPING

We are now at a Luxury Hotel in Paris, Hotel Le Bristol Paris. The girls and I shared the same room, Harry and Liam shared the same room, and Zayn, Louis and Niall shared the same room.

We all went to our rooms, it's only next to each other though, so we don't need to go to this floor and that room. As the girls and I got inside the room, it was beautiful! There are no three beds I see, but there is a huge bed I see in a huge bedroom, with fancy things. 

"Wow" the only word that came out from our mouths. It's a little overwhelming... Okay, scratch that, it's very overwhelming! 

All of us were pretty much tired, so we all just jumped on bed, Michelle on right side, Ashleigh on the left side, and of course, I'm in the middle. I don't want to see myself sleeping on the floor when I wake up. 

Okay, so I slowly closed my eyes, until all I see pitch dark. But I was still thinking, and I still cant believe I'm in Paris. I mean, it's always been my dream to come to Paris! And I'm finally here! I can't stop smiling, so I closed my eyes and went to sleep with a smile plastered on my face. 

A/N: *WRITERS BLOCK* DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN.
Soooo, who went to WWAT?
Well, I did.  I think all of us went, aye? ;)) 
NO, I JUST WATCHED THE CONCERT ON A 6 SECOND VINE VIDEOS, and I don't even regret it. Thanks to Veronica & Kathee for the concert vine videos! omfg remember when Zayn and his high notes? Gawd, I totally died. And Liam and his beanie, omfg i cant i just cant 

1 DAY TILL PROBLEM - Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea

Twitter: @ariananashty