Chapter 27

I woke up because of the cold air breeze, I noticed that I was in a room, on a bed. Wait. Where am I? I haven't seen this bed or this room before. It looks like a hotel or something.

I crawled out from the bed to the bathroom, I washed my face first before I go outside, I don't like anyone seeing me like I've been raped or something.

As I walked outside. I saw no one. Yup, I'm in a house, or is it a cottage? Idk. As I looked over the window, I can't believe what I'm seeing right now.

No wonder the air is so cold when I woke up. I smiled at the thought and ran outsie the door.

My brothers, Ash and Mich, Paul, Cameron, Nash, Carter, Hayes, something's missing... someone's missing...

Where on Earth is Matt? My eyes looked everywhere, but there was no sign of him. Where could he be?

"Looking for me?" As I turned around to see who it was, I smiled.

"Oh, h-hey!" I stuttered. Why on Earth am I stuttering?! "How did we get here?" I asked as if I'm playing cool.

"Well, we heard your phone ringing, Ashleigh decided to answer since you were sleeping quietly, she said that your brothers wants to go to the beach because Louis can't shut his mouth going to the beach, so she told Paul." He explained. Oh.

"I-"

"HEY LOVE BIRDS!!" That wasn't I needed. I turned to my side and saw the boys and the girls gawking at us.

I was blushing! I quickly looked down to over my face with my hair so, Matt, who's in front of me, won't see my blushing.

I heard him chuckle! Oh great. He placed his arms around my shoulders. Oh gosh.

We walked together with his arms around my shoulders to the shore.

"Hey hey hey!" Michelle greeted.

"Can you please tell me why on heck are we on the beach?" I asked. Glancing at Louis who just grinned at me and gave me a peace sign.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I walked to a table and sat on a chair. I'm just not in the mood for beaches.

I don't know why but I'm just not. I took my phone from my pocket and scrolled through twitter.

Wow, ever thing's out. I mean, half of the world knows we're in Paris! Damn you, Paparazzi's!! And again, "Carly and Magcon's Boy, Matthew Espinosa" Can't they get it?! We're just friends!

So I got bored and decided to tweet.

" I'm seriously not feeling the beach right now, but as long as I'm with my friends, everything's magical "

Within seconds I received thousands of RTs and Tweets.

"@Maegan1Dxxx : @CarlyOfficial OMG are you with MAtt?!?! addjspamdndnal"

"@SmexyZouis : @CarlyOfficial Please take a selfie with the Grier brothers!!"

"Hey, Grier's" I called them. "Yeah?" Both of them walked closer to me, I quickly opened the camera of my phone. "SAY CHEESE!" I said.

Both of them smiled cheekily, gawd they're adorable!! We chuckled. I quickly posted the photo with saying "Here's your request @SmexyZouis"

As I sent the tweet, our selfie of the Grier brothers got trending. @SmexyZouis was fangirling because I noticed her, which was really cute. It made my smile, I really love it when a person'a smile's cause of me.

"CARLY! ARE YOU BACK ON EARTH NOW?!" I looked up to see my beautiful best friend, Michelle. I grinned at her.

"Hey, what's up?"

She slapped herself. I looked at her confused, "Why on Earth did you just slapped yourself?"

She sighed and frowned "Never mind!" She then stormed away, going inside the cottage.

What her problem? PMS maybe? Idk.

"NIALL I WANT MY SANDWICH BACK!!" I turned to see who was shouting and such, it was Ashleigh and Niall, arguing with food, again.

"Hey, it's seems like you're not having fun," Cameron appeared in front of me.

"You should really stop doing that!" I said placing my hands in my chest. He chuckled.

"Sorry. So, it seems like you've been a lot through lately, am I right?" He sat down beside me. I sighed.

"You said it. I'm just not really in the mood for beaches, I don't know"

When Cameron was about to speak, Ashleigh on the other hand, decided to cut in, "WHAT'S UP BITCHES?!"

She's hyper again! T.T Last time when she was hyper, twas Zayn's birthday. JUST ONE PIECE OF CHOCOLATE, AND SHE'S GOING CRAZY. This girl needs to stay away from sweets.

"Did you ate a chocolate again?" I asked her. She stood there in front of me, she slowly grinned at me and made a peace sign.

I knew it.

She then ran away yelling "DICKS DICKS DICKS!!!" Seriously, when she's hyper, she looks like a drunk woman!

She's not that innocent that you think she is ;)

"What on Earth jut happened?" Oh, I forgot that Cam was still here. Face palm.

"She gets hyper when she eats chocolates." I sighed. "Well I better go after her, before she do something crazy, again." I stood up and brushed my butt.

Just before I walked away, I heard Cameron said, "I like you"

---

It was already night time ad I'm inside my room. I'm actually sharing a room with Ashleigh.

But I can't sleep.

I can't stop thinking about what Cameron just said. Was that really for me? Is he talking about me?

No. NO! This can't be happening. oh my gosh. But what if he's talking to someone else?

Gosh, what are you guys doing to me? I'm so doomed. Very doomed.

-

A/N:

Hey sorry for the short chapter! I'm only using my phone, and its been weeks since I haven't updated.

So I really made a quick update just for you guys :) please comment and vote!!