Part 4

Hearing Nathalie speak about things she might be wearing underneath, made Gabriel in an instant think back to that very special night and what the surprise she had spoken about had been.

While Gabriel was looking for the wine, Nathalie prepared a plate with all sorts of leftovers from the Fritterie, like bread sticks with several dips, little pieces of sausage and 'schnitzel' with a toothpick stuck through, chicken wings, tiny burgers, which she had cut from the regular patties and used crackers to put them onto, even had warmed and gratinated them with cheese in the microwave. Then there were little patches of potato salad and other side dishes. Giving all a finishing touch with a heart, drawn with ketchup and mayonnaise around all of it. She had used a large plate, enough for at least two more persons but she thought it was better than having to get back here and find some more, once they had gotten comfortable.

The young man of course was faster and had already picked up two glasses from the cupboard in the living room, and was just pouring the dark red wine into them, when Nathalie entered his room, after fidgeting with her elbow to open the door, as she was also carrying the cutlery and a hand full of kitchen paper.

When Gabriel saw her, he quickly jumped to his feet and took the plate out of her hands to place it in the middle of the little table cloth he had placed on the floor. All around it, he had laid down each and every cushion and pillow he owned, so they would be comfortable while they were sitting there and eating. He had even lit some candles and set all over the room on shelves and his desk.

"Woah! You did all of that in such a short time? That's incredibly sweet, Gabe. I could kiss you just for that!"

With wiggling eyebrows he replied.

"Why don't you do that just now? A little aperitive?"

Giggling she got on the tips of her toes and laid her arms around his neck, then gently pecked his lips.

"That's all for now. We don't want to spoil your appetite." Nathalie whispered suggestively into his ear, making him gulp heavily.

"What on earth happened to the shy, reluctant girl I met two weeks ago? I love the way you are, but... You're not doing all of that just to make me happy? Because I already would be, if you just stayed with me and we could cuddle and talk and whatever you had in mind." Gabi told her softly, while placing a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"I really want to do a little more than cuddle, Gabe! I trust you and I am sure, you trust me too. So I figured, maybe we can both get over some of our issues together, as we have no need to feel ashamed, right?" The girl proposed.

That was so typically you. Always thinking logically, never letting emotions get into your way. But I proved you very wrong about this attitude, right?" Gabriel told his beloved woman as he was still kissing her neck all over, while they were both reminiscing those events.

Gabriel nodded and laid his hands loose onto her hips, Then he made a step forward and by that came very close to her their legs almost entangled, their lower halves touching slightly, before he leaned in and placed his thin, cool lips on her soft and warm ones.

Despite having shared a couple of kisses already that night, this one was different, passionate, savage almost. And suddenly Nathalie felt the tip of his tongue between her lips and quickly pulled away.

Gabriel immediately started to apologise.

"I'm sor..."

But the young woman didn't let him finish and shook her head vigorously.

"Don't! It's just, I don't know how to... you know... I..."

He smiled as he whispered.

"Me neither!"