Part 10

As they stood in front of each other, both instantly blushed. And despite Hawkmoth' mask and Mayura's blue skin colour they could see that very clearly on the other's faces.

After staring at each other awkwardly for some time, the man in purple made a step forward and laid his hands onto her small waist.

With a timid smile, Mayura placed her own hands on his chest, spreading her fingers as she did. The sensation of her doing that felt incredible through the spandex suit and he tightened his grip to pull her tauter. Pressing her crotch firmly against his own, he began to grind her on it, made her lady parts rub over his quickly growing bulge to which the woman let out a groan of pleasure.

"Oh yes, Hawkmoth, I love the way you feel right now. It's incredible how heightened all my senses are just now. Is it more intense for you as well?" She asked with a seductive undertone.

His cock twitched at her words. Having felt that directly against her opening, despite still being completely dressed, Mayura closed her eyes and let her head drop backwards, revealing a small bit of her neck, which usually would be covered by the hairlike collar of feathers she wore around it.

The supervillain immediately took his chance and placed his lips on the small area she had revealed, sucking and licking devotedly until he could feel her mood shift and she let one hand slide down to his manhood while taking a firm hold around his neck with the other, then started to rub his swollen member through the fabric until he pulled his head back and moaned her name.

"Oh Nathalie, my Nath. Fuck, I want you so much."

And then he grabbed the hem of her leggings and drew them down in one swift move, to then get on his knees and bury his face between her folds. He mewled when he felt her already getting wet and pressed his mouth deeper, causing a constant pressure on her most sensitive bundle of nerves, which made the blue super villain cry out her bliss.

"Oh yes, Hawkmoth, show me how good you can make me feel!"

He groaned in blissful agony and increased his efforts even, nudging her back against the railing, then lifted up her legs while Mayura took a firm hold onto the metal bars with both hands.

"Oh shit, Gabe, you're going to make the both of us fall into the sewers and drown, but don't you dare stop now." The very aroused woman mewled.

"Oh God, Nath, I feel as if I was about to explode! I need to be inside of you now!" The villain moaned against her chest, then sucked through the fabric on both her nipples before pulling down his pants and parting her legs to get in between.

They both screamed out in pleasure the very moment he entered her dripping wet vagina and knowing how close they were to their release, he started to thrust into her at a quick pace.

"Oh yes my dark butterfly, you're making me feel so good!" Nathalie praised him. "Just make me cum, darling, I need you to make me squeeze your cock so tight that you think I'm about to break it!"

Her words made him release in an instant. Feeling his big, hard staff twitch and pulsate inside of her, caused Mayura's orgasm to hit her out of nowhere and made her cry out again.

"Oh yes, oh Gabriel, that's it, don't stop!"

He tried his best to keep up his pace, keep his slowly shrinking and softening member inside of her, while he listened to her moans and cries until she eventually came down and her breathing calmed.

"That was..." She mumbled into the crook of his neck and Gabriel nodded.

"Yeah, that was... Maybe we should keep the miraculous' just for this little, well, fantasy!" The super villain suggested with a smirk.