Part 6

"Oh yes, Gabe! I still like that. How could I not?" Nathalie cried out the very moment she felt his mouth covering her areola, after he had opened her belt and brushed the shirt off of her shoulders.

"Mh," was all he could give her as an answer, as he was still holding her wart between his lips, while he caressed it tenderly with his tongue.

He softly moved his hand to her other breast, gently beginning to rub and twirl her nipple between his fingertips, causing his beloved to let out a soft moan.

"Oh yes."

Gabriel felt her try to arch her back and get closer to him, yet her still fatigued body didn't do as she wanted it to do and that made her angry.

"I hate it! I want to be able to walk and get up when I need to and make love when I feel like it. Where are the goddamn miraculous'? Give me any of them so I can at least move the way I want." She cussed.

The man shook his head and told her.

"I won't do that. If you're too weak to..."

Nathalie didn't let him speak.

"I don't want to always hear the 'if you're too weak' or similar things, Gabriel. I want to be able to reciprocate and to show you how much I like what you do!" She ranted.

"Oh Nath. Just stop thinking like that. Try to relax and enjoy the feeling. Believe me, seeing you being able to experience pleasure instead of pain, will be enough without you reciprocating anything. Just let me spoil you, my love!"

She sighed and leaned back again.

"You should remember that I am not the type to just take, Gabe!"

The teenage boy was trembling, after hearing Nathalie's words. He was scared like shit to possibly hurt her, yet he wanted nothing more than to bury himself inside of her.

"You're killing me, Nath! I need you to tell me, if you want me to stop, okay? Just give me your hands, yeah? If you can't or don't want to speak, just squeeze!" He half said, half moaned, because the girl was grinding against his erection with her entrance, making it hard for him to focus.

"Just relax. I am not some fragile little bitch, Gabe. I agree with the hands though, because I really feel like it's getting us even closer. Just show me what you imagined to do with me!" Nathalie whispered seductively into his ear.

Then she thrusted her pelvis against him, almost making him enter her already. The sensation that caused made both moan in unison.

Taking both of Nathalie's hands, Gabriel interlinked their fingers and held them above her head, pushing them into the pillow while squeezing softly. Starting another savage kiss, he slowly pushed forward, feeling his tip entering her until he felt a resistance and paused.

"Are you really sure, love?" The nervous young man asked her again.

Focused on the feeling of him, being a tiny bit inside of her, she couldn't speak and only nodded, before teasing his lips with her tongue. With a groan and a devouring kiss, Gabriel pushed forward, feeling the thin bit of skin break and all of a sudden his length was buried inside her depth completely.

Nathalie gasped from the sudden, sharp pain and the boy stopped moving in an instant.

"Are you alright?" He asked her with concern and she nodded again.

"Stop worrying, I will be fine, once you start to move. Just start slowly, yeah?"

Again the young man swallowed heavily, then pulled back until he almost slipped out. With a firm but slow move, he thrusted back in, making her take another sharp breath. But this time it did sound less painful and she had pushed a little towards him.