Part 9

A/N: @Mlb0Dame here's another new chapter. I certainly hope you'll enjoy!

A couple of days passed, in which they were both spending most of their time together, mainly in the woman's bed, yet he also brought her into his bedroom a couple of times.

Both of them quickly figured out though that they weren't as comfortable in the bed he had already shared with Emilie, and soon they came to the decision that it would be best if Gabriel moved his things into her room. Neither of them had even felt the need to address the matter if they even wanted to progress this fast. The very moment they had kissed again and had felt their old connection return they both knew, they were meant for each other.

Adrien was in a constant state of excitement since his father and Nathalie had confessed their love and were sweet and kind all of the time. He had even been allowed to spend his afternoons with Marinette and also to take a break from his extra curricular lessons so he had more time for her.

Nathalie was just sitting in her office chair, when she suddenly called.

"Gabriel! Come and have a look!"

He hurried to her side, afraid she was hurting or couldn't get somewhere and needed his help. But his beautiful assistant just smiled at him blissfully and whispered.

"Have a look at the screen. I've found her address!"

Gabriel did as he was told and gasped.

"You found my mum! Oh Nath. I love how devoted you can be. But..." He sighed, then bent over her from the back and laid his hands onto the back of hers. Intertwining their fingers, he leaned his cheek against the woman's and muttered. "I'm scared, love. What if she's still angry at me?"

Nathalie shook her head.

"Well, 'Sir', there's only one way to figure that out. Would you like to call her first or rather go there and see if she's home? I'll be right beside you, no matter what. But you should try to reconcile with Aurelie. She was the sweetest person back then."

After spending about half an hour in his girlfriend's arms, Gabi had recovered from the pain in his member and took a careful look at it, still scared he could be hurt severely.

He sighed in relief when he didn't see anything at all. Most of the issue had obviously been the shock of the sudden attack. Yet there was one thing left to do. Check the functionality of his dick. He was trying to find some excuse to go to the bathroom on his own and take care of the issue, when his gaze fell on his guilty looking girlfriend, her eyes still swimming in tears because she thought she had injured him badly.

He sighed again, in frustration this time. With himself mostly for being such a wuss and crying like a little girl, making her only feel worse by doing that.

"Hey, look at me please, Nath." He cooed.

She shook her head, the tears now starting to run.

Gabi kissed her, savagely, trying to regain the connection they had and after only a few seconds, Nathalie started to kiss him back. Moments later their arms and legs were entangled and both started to explore and caress the other's body, gently stroking, tickling, teasing until he could hear his girlfriend's very subtle moan right beside his ear.

It wasn't just the sound itself but also her breath on his skin that caused a certain sensation inside of him and even before he looked down, he knew that he was hard again. It was a tiny bit painful, yet not enough to be interrupting in any way and so he asked sheepishly.

"Nath? Where did you put those condoms?"

"Huh? They're on your nightstand, why?"

"Well," he looked towards his protruding erection and blushed deeply. So did the girl, yet she also began to smile and carefully closed her hand around it again, while she kissed him happily.