Part 5

"You were shaking when I laid your hand onto my breast back then!" Nathalie mused, as she pressed herself firmly into his touch.

"I was completely overwhelmed, love. The thought alone that you would let me touch you, the first guy to ever touch you there. That you not once saw me as less than a regular guy, that it was 'me' who was allowed to be 'that' guy. You gave me the one thing, you can't give anyone else. Your virginity. Though I didn't know then, it was for both of us the very first sexual contact and I felt like I had won the lottery or something, simply because you considered me as worthy!"

The woman chuckled.

"I was basically wondering about the same. Why would a guy like you, tall, lean, attractive, even look at someone like me? With my glasses and the grandma style and being a total nerd. I always felt as if I was dreaming."

Gabriel shook his head, as he had done for so many occasions before, when it came to Nathalie's overall appearance.

"You've always done that, Nath. You always told yourself, you're not pretty and not worthy. I could instantly see your beauty. On that day we met, I looked into your eyes and I was mesmerised. It was so easy to talk to you. Though I know now that you struggled with that even more than myself, back then. But you always had the figure of a greek goddess, the knowledge and wisdom of a hundred year old librarian and the most beautiful pair of breasts I've ever seen. I would like to see..."

He didn't finish his sentence but looked at her absentmindedly.

"Gabriel? What's wrong?"

The designer smiled at her and kissed her again.

"Nothing, I just thought of something very pretty and tempting. But that was far in the future, love." He answered vaguely.

"Oh come on, Gabi! We could talk about everything when we were young. Have you stopped trusting me?" Nathalie asked him carefully.

"What? No, of course not. To be honest, I had this thought in the morning after the dance already. And I will tell you, but right now, I would like to find out if you still like it if I...?"

Inhaling sharply, the teenage boy had stared at her. His erection was throbbing by then and it was slowly becoming painful. All he wanted to do was to either rub it on Nathalie's skin or, what he would prefer, feel her touch him and stroke him maybe. His palm had barely grazed her breast yet it had aroused him so much more that he wanted to forget about all his issues and his embarrassment for the night and just be with the woman he loved.

Still hesitant, he pulled at his crotch, trying to get his boxer briefs into a different position, as they were rather tight in that area.

Nathalie noticed how he was fidgeting and also figured that he was hurting, according to his grunts and expression. Looking down to see what he was doing, she remembered one of the articles she had read the day before and nodded to assure herself.

"Just take them off, if you're hurting, Gabe!" She suggested and he stopped breathing.

"N-Nath," He stammered. "I-I-I c-can't just... Oh God, have you had any alcohol earlier already? Was the punch spiked? Because then I 'would' be taking advantage of you! Nath, please, talk to me!"

"Would you rather take mine off then? As I told you, I am trying to get rid of feeling awkward when I'm naked. And I want to be able to see you without blushing and stammering. So...?" The girl said sternly.

He gulped but agreed.

"Okay. Let me see where I can open this..."

Nathalie chuckled as she pulled his hands away from her back and quietly told him that she had always been curious about wearing a bra that opened in the front. Then she pointed at the hooks before giving him permission again.