Part 14

"Are you okay?" Gabriel asked her with concern. After her release, she had almost drifted off to sleep again, but right now, he felt her squirm and groan.

"Well, I really need to pee after, you know. And I can hardly move my goddamn legs, so I am trying to get them to relax before I even try to get up. But otherwise, I feel incredibly good right now. Thank you for that!" She explained and placed a hand on his cheek.

Gabriel, though, didn't believe her and sat up to give her an intense look. Then he sighed and got to his feet.

"Come, I'll carry you into the bathroom. And as soon as you're done there, you're going to tell me what's really going on. You look pale and as if you were in more pain than just the 'usual'. It was too much today, wasn't it? I knew we shouldn't have..."

"Gabe, please! Try to calm down a little bit. I am fine, see?" She got herself with quite some effort into a sitting position. "Today was straining, and I feel really drained now, but I am also very happy, and after that little encounter a couple of minutes ago, I feel also very satisfied. We're not teenagers anymore. I am a grown-up woman, and I know my limitations. Please don't treat me the way my parents did, darling."

The designer sighed deeply but agreed.

"Okay. I understand why you feel like I was patronising you. But I am just worried, love. I always was. Can I get you to the toilet now, or would you rather wet yourself to prove your point?" He mocked her with a mischievous grin.

Nathalie slapped his chest, then pleaded.

"Just help me walk there, okay? I... oh crap..." She stopped in the middle of her sentence and covered her mouth with one hand. Giving him a begging look, he reacted fast and picked her up bridal style, then carried her into the next room and placed her on the toilet while handing her a bucket for her vomiting.

Nathalie gave him a puzzled look, but before he could explain, the woman's stomach turned, and she quickly bent her head to puke into it.

While he kept rubbing her back and helped her to hold the bucket on her lap, he was nuzzling his face into her hair on the back of her neck and whispered softly against her skin.

"I love you so much, Nath. You're making me so happy with this baby. And, I feel so bad when I see you like this. I wished I could take some of the unpleasant things from you. You're so brave and strong, love. Not only are you already a wonderful mum to our son, but you will be an even better one to this little boy or girl. I would love to have a daughter, you know. And if she would have your eyes and your hair, I'd be the luckiest man alive. Just imagine a beautiful little lady wearing a specially designed dress when her mum and her dad are getting eventually married officially. How would you like that? Of course, I will make an even more beautiful dress for you to wear at our wedding, darling. And before you get all worked up or feel bad because I am talking about those things so far in the future... I would like you to become my wife as soon as possible. If you wanted that too, I mean. But to not stress you with a big wedding and everything that comes with it, I'd prefer to get married in private, just you and me, my mum and Adrien and maybe Marinette. Would you like that?"

He didn't even notice what he was telling her only when she had already stopped puking and was sobbing instead, he noticed that something was up and asked.

"Why are you crying, love? Did I say something wrong? If you don't want any of the things I just said, you need to tell me. I..."

"Can you help me to the sink? I need to brush my teeth." She pleaded under tears.

"Of course, Nath. Come, I'll take this and put it to the side. Do you want me to turn around so you can wipe your..." He wiggled his eyebrows as he looked towards her intimates.