Chapter 1

Chapter 001

Yining was murdered.

During the time of sunshine in March, the eldest sister-in-law invited her to go to the temple to enjoy incense and go outing. She was pushed down when she was looking at the rhododendrons halfway up the mountain. Luo Yining didn't even see clearly who pushed her down, Hun'er had already died.

As an ordinary young lady from the concubine, her mother died early, and she has many sisters from other concubines. It was not easy for her to marry Lu Jiaxue, the concubine of Marquis Ning Yuan. Although she was a concubine and extremely cowardly, she also came from a decent Zanying family. Although she couldn't compare with her second sister, she was not bad at all. She didn't expect to die so in vain.

After Yining's death, her soul could not leave, and she was attached to a jade hairpin of his elder sister-in-law.
After dozens of years of ups and downs in the world of mortals, she actually taught her to see something extraordinary. It turned out that her cowardly husband, Lu Jiaxue, was a ruthless character pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger. Five years later, he actually asked him to kill his elder brother. That's not to mention, it took another two years to become the governor of the Zuojun Governor's Mansion. He was so skillful, and he had power all over the world for a while, and everyone was afraid of him.

Yining is attached to her sister-in-law's hairpin, and people often sigh at her memorial tablet: "This one is pitiful, if he hadn't died so early, she would still be Mrs. Hou, Mrs. Du Du, wherever she goes, she won't be surrounded by stars".

Whenever Yi Ning heard this, she wanted to jump up and poke the man's spine.

Now, how could she still not understand how she died? It was because he blocked Lu Jiaxue's way that he got rid of her ruthlessly, and he also blamed her death on the elder sister-in-law, making the elder sister-in-law feel guilty all her life.

This is what it means to be strong in one's own way, and one wave beats the previous wave to death.

Even when someone said that he never remarried in memory of his ex-wife, Yining laughed in her heart, she didn't believe it.

Fifteen years later, he is still in power, except Luo Shenyuan, the chief assistant of the cabinet, who can compete with him. But the elder sister-in-law is dying, Yining has been with the elder sister-in-law for the rest of her life, and spent all the time with her in the inner house, never seeing Lu Jiaxue again.

When the elder sister-in-law was dying, he came to see the elder sister-in-law.

The governor of Lu Da is very grand, wearing a silver fox fur crane cloak, a black straight skirt, and black jade hanging around his waist. As he got older, his figure became more and more handsome. He opened his mouth and said slowly: "Sister-in-law, don't worry, elder brother is waiting for you below..."

The eldest sister-in-law stared wide-eyed, then slowly closed them again, and passed away, her hands dropped to the ground, and the jade hairpin she held in her hand also rolled down, and shattered into several pieces with a snap.

Yining has done more than 20 years for the grievance on the jade hairpin, and now the jade is finally broken and shattered.

At the end of spring in April, it turns warm and cold.

The Luo family in Baoding Prefecture is busy today.

Seventh Miss, the descendant of the Luo family, caught typhoid fever and became extremely ill, even losing her breath for a while.

Everyone in the Luo family was very anxious. Mrs. Luo, who was over 70 years old, was sitting in front of her bed, wiping tears with a handkerchief. The elder sisters gathered around her bed and watched, and the precious soups and medicines were brought in like water, and they spent all their money to rescue Miss Seven.