Chapter 3

Chapter 003

In early summer, the weather was still not hot, and Xiao Yining was washed by Xuezhi, while Mrs. Luo was chanting sutras. A girl came in with a handkerchief, and Yining recognized that it was her other big girl, Songzhi.

The girls wiped Yining's feet, and she just looked at Mrs. Luo's room.

The ground is covered with a velvet blanket for the five bats to offer their birthdays, and on the high table made of golden nanmu, there are blue and white glazed plum vases, and several crabapple flowers are inserted diagonally. The main hall is separated by a sandalwood screen with white jade and emerald birds facing the phoenix, and a Bodhisattva is enshrined on the long table.

The things in the old lady's room are very valuable.

Just talking about the Bodhisattva, which is carved from a piece of white jade with a warm color and no flaws, and is one foot high, it is very valuable.

She turned her head and called out to her grandmother.

Mrs. Luo raised her head and asked her, "What's wrong?"

She raised her jade white feet and said, "I'm done washing, I'm going to bed." She added, "I want to sleep with grandmother, is that okay?"

Mrs. Luo thought she was cute and came to hug her with a smile. "Of course, Xu momo, add a quilt to my bed."

Yining naturally wanted to intercede with Luo Shenyuan, but this was too different from Xiao Yining's previous style, so she would definitely be suspected. After thinking about it, she asked the old lady Luo politely: "Grandmother, the third brother was punished to kneel, do you want to kneel at night?"

Mrs. Luo said: "I don't kneel at night, I only go there every morning."

There is still working time for emotional punishment.

Yining went on to say: "Aunt Qiao said that he has a high fever that won't go away... why don't we find a doctor to see him."

Xue Zhi laughed at the side: "My sister usually dislikes the third young master, why are you speaking for him now?"

Yining knew that Xiao Yining was not very kind to Luo Shenyuan, so she also found an excuse and said in a high-sounding tone: "If he falls ill, he can't continue to kneel as a punishment."

The old lady Luo couldn't help laughing, and scratched her nose: "You little thing, you have more thoughts. Don't worry, your Aunt Qiao will not find a doctor for him, I will send someone to ask for it in the afternoon when I see her. Yes, and I didn't ask anyone to stop me, so Quan Dang tacitly agreed that she did."

Punishment shall be punished, Mrs. Luo will not really put Luo Shenyuan's life in danger.

After hearing this, Yi Ning secretly admired, this Aunt Qiao's hands and feet are too fast, she really has the ability to get along till today.

Xuezhi went on to say: "Look, on weekdays, the third young master saved a lot of money to buy a single copy. You wanted to come to play with origami cranes, and asked the servant to give the third young master a few. At that time, the servant sent it to the third young master. Look at his face it's all green. Let's talk about last time, you insisted on eating jujubes, and asked the third young master to pick them for you. The tree is so tall, how can you climb it? The third young master managed to pick it off, but you threw it away on the spot, saying you didn't want to eat it ..."

Yining was sweating coldly when she heard this, this little girl's daily life is too much, if she can really grow up successfully, it will definitely be smoke from the ancestral grave.