Chapter11

Chapter 011

In fact, Yining was not seriously ill. The high fever subsided, and the illness was almost cured. She wanted to thank Luo Shenyuan for saving her anyway. But never found a chance. On the contrary, Luo Chengzhang sent some supplements to his youngest daughter.

In order to show concern for his youngest daughter, he insisted on visiting her in person every day for four or five days. Take supplements every day.

After recovering from illness, Yi Ning put on her clothes and sat next to the table to watch the designs Xue Zhi drew for her. From time to time, she glanced out the window. Seeing that early summer is coming, the flowers of the crabapple outside are blooming just right.

Luo Yixiu came to ask her to play in the front yard. It is said that the Xifu crabapple in the front yard is also blooming, like powder and snow, very beautiful.

Xuezhi, Songzhi and other maids took the round fan, Xiaozhuzi and other things, and followed the two little ancestors to see the flowers. Luo Yixiu said as she walked: "The fourth sister is pitiful. Now she is confined at home by her mother all day long and cannot go out. She wants to learn from female celebrities and housekeepers. Mother even discussed with grandmother that she should settle her marriage first." The little girl Luo Yixiu liked it very much. Talk about these things that you heard from the adults, and talk to Yi Ning as a secret.

Luo Yiyu is now thirteen years old, and he can already talk about kissing.

"Has Fourth Sister promised to kiss?" Yining asked.

Luo Yixiu shook her head and said: "Mother likes the second son of the Cheng family very much, that is, the Cheng family who once came out of the old house, but the second son of the family is from a famous family, and his grandfather is still a prince. He is also a young man, and he will be awarded a Jinshi in the future." Grandmother said that he said that he might look down on our fourth sister. Grandmother likes the son of the Tongzhi of the Liu family even more, saying that he is stable and reliable, and he has no other brothers and sisters. Luo Yiyu will enjoy happiness if he marries. "

"The two of them are at a stalemate. The fourth sister is crying in the room all day. She is so annoying." Luo Yixiu rolled her eyes and said in a low voice, "She likes the second son Cheng."

The two little girls talked all the way, and the forest of crabapple flowers had unknowingly come to an end. Yi Ning has already seen a yard ahead, and a loquat tree grows in the yard, which bears a lot of fruit this season. The branches were pressed against the wall.

Luo Yixiu was happy when she saw it: "Yining, there are still loquats growing here, let's go pick some!"

Yi Ning saw that the fruit was yellow and garlanded on the branches, it looked really attractive, she could pick some back to make loquat paste. Seeing that the branch was not high, the maids did not stop the two little lady.

Yining and Luo Yixiu had a good time. She picked a lot, and wanted to give Mrs. Luo some back as well. She carried a small cloth bag in her pocket, which was full. She showed it to Xuezhi: "It's so good, I'll share it with you when I get back!"

But seeing Xuezhi's expression was a bit weird, and then whispered: "Miss Qi, look back."

Yi Ning turned around with a bag full of loquats, and saw Luo Shenyuan standing not far away with a servant, looking at them indifferently.

Yining was slightly taken aback, how could Luo Shenyuan be here. She thought it was time to thank him, so she ran over with the loquat in her arms, and said with a smile, "Third brother, I'm just going to find you."