18

Chapter 018

"Second Lord, this is a misunderstanding," Chen said, "Brother Xuan used it to play and broke it, not Yining." In fact, Mrs. Chen was also a little puzzled in her heart. Tourmaline string. So, after saying this sentence, She didn't say anything.

Luo Chengzhang frowned: "Really? Yining, don't make mistakes and shirk responsibility...Brother Xuan is still young, he is not sensible."

Yining sneered in her heart, with such a father around, it's no wonder little Yining was forced to be like this.

She turned her face away, only feeling that she was still feeling uncomfortable in her heart, maybe there was always the feeling of Xiao Yining, and the urge to cry was pervasive. Yining said in a low voice: "Since father doesn't believe what I said, then you can ask someone else, your daughter won't say anything."

Xuezhi quickly walked over with Brother Xuan in her arms, and she also felt aggrieved for her family Yining. Bowing down, she said, "Second Master, don't blame Seventh Miss. This matter really has nothing to do with Seventh Miss. It was the young master who dropped the tourmaline string. Because of this, the young master's maid went to invite Miss Six. Our Seventh Miss is just took a nap, saw the young master crying, and asked the servants to coax him. It really has nothing to do with the lady! The tourmaline strings are scattered everywhere, and the lady picked it up."

Brother Xuan heard this, but burst into tears: "Brother Xuan never dropped anything, Brother Xuan never fell! It was Seventh Sister!"

When Luo Chengzhang heard the youngest son say this, his face was not very good-looking, and his tone became a little more serious: "Then why did Brother Xuan say that!"

Seeing this, Mrs. Chen knew that it didn't matter who broke something. Luo Chengzhang held the child accountable, so don't make the two families feel unfamiliar. Quickly persuaded: "Second Master, forget it, it's just a string of tourmalines. Seeing it makes Brother Xuan cry."

Yining's small hands were lightly clasped, and when she heard the child's sharp cry, she felt very uncomfortable.

Lin Hairu hugged Yining and hugged her in her arms, staring at Luo Chengzhang and said, "Master, Yi Ning is usually naughty. But when did you see her lie? Yi Ning never bothers to lie. You don't believe her? Believe me, I know my daughter won't lie."

Yining is obviously a person of two lifetimes, she didn't feel very uncomfortable at first, but when she heard Lin Hairu's words, the tip of her nose felt sore.

Although Xiao Yining's stepmother is not that smart, she really treats her well. She pulled Lin Hairu's sleeve and pressed her lips tightly. Now no matter what she says, she is always suspected of bullying her younger brother, so she can't speak casually.

Songzhi invited Luo Yixiu over at this time, and Brother Xuan's eldest maid also brought Luo Yilian over.

Luo Yixiu heard these words as soon as she walked over, and she immediately sneered and said: "Brother Xuan was crying just now and insisted on stringing tourmalines to play with. I didn't give them to him. I didn't think he would find that tourmaline beads I put on the high table before I went out. Come on. Think about who gave Brother Xuan to play and let him break it. Who dares to wrong Yi Ning! Brother Xuan is usually raised by Aunt Qiao, and he can do whatever he wants. Does he drop too few things?"

Luo Yilian turned pale when she saw this posture, just now she saw that the string of beads was placed on the small table, and brother Xuan wanted it again, so she just gave it.

How could she have imagined that this thing is so precious!

But when Luo Yixiu said that about her younger brother, how could she ignore it. Immediately said softly: "Fifth sister, Brother Xuan is still young after all, he is not sensible, so don't be too harsh on him."