Chapter 8

Chapter 008

Yi Ning supported her drowsy head, and said in a low voice: "Go and tell Xuezhi and the others, and I'll go there after copying. It won't take long."

After Luo Yixiu left, she leaned over the desk and copied the book stroke by stroke. The corner door was open, and the cold wind rushed towards her, making Yi Ning very uncomfortable. She couldn't read the words in front of her clearly, and her consciousness gradually became blurred, and she wanted to sleep.

She secretly pinched herself to wake up, if she didn't finish copying these, Ms. Gu might say something about her.

A large ball of ink was evened out from the tip of the brush, soaking the paper, but Yining's brush still didn't move.
She couldn't even sit still, she barely stood up and wanted to go to Xuezhi and the others, but she felt dizzy and suddenly fell down.

But it seemed that someone caught her again, and she fell into a warm embrace.

Yining was still a little sober, she smelled a very faint scent of soap, her face was pressed against the front of someone's clothes, it was a very strange smell. A pair of strong arms hugged her, and then wanted to let her go. She immediately grabbed the man's sleeves and murmured: "If you don't leave, I feel so bad..."

Luo Shenyuan was silent for a while, and put the copybook for her on the desk.

Luo Yining, a normally arrogant little girl, unexpectedly looks so pitiful. She really looks weak and helpless.

But it has nothing to do with him, she is just sick, so people will come to look for her. If he saves her again, he will cause trouble for himself, so why waste his time. Luo Shenyuan was about to push her away, but Yining refused, and she felt very uncomfortable. Just grabbing him, her hot little face was pressed against a cool object, it was very comfortable so, she rubbed it. She tried her best to hug the thing in front of her with her hands, and felt cooler.

Luo Shenyuan saw the little girl dawdling against his jade pendant, and was speechless for a while.

"Get up quickly." He said slowly, "I'll find your maid for you."

When Yi Ning heard this voice, she vaguely remembered that it was her third brother. He said he sent her a copybook today. Then what is this thing she is holding? Yining's mind is burnt to a pulp now, since it is Luo Shenyuan, he will never let her go.

"Third Brother, I'm sick..." Yining said in a low voice, "I have a headache, thirst, and feel sick. Don't make noise..."

Luo Shenyuan frowned slightly, feeling something was wrong, so he reached out and tried her forehead.

This girl actually burned so badly!

Without thinking too much, he immediately picked up the little girl and walked out, when he saw Xue Zhi and other girls walking towards him.

Seeing Luo Shenyuan hugging Yining, Xuezhi was a little surprised: "Third Young Master, you are..."

Luo Shenyuan said coldly: "Your master has a high fever, but none of you are there, but you so care of me very well!" He didn't say much to them, and walked quickly to Mrs. Luo's residence.

Xuezhi was taken aback for a moment, she hadn't realized that this taciturn third young master was still so aggressive. She paused for a moment before she immediately understood, and hurriedly followed. Something happened to the little lady!

After being hugged back, Mrs. Luo was really angry.

How could she not be angry, she was fine when she went out, but she was dying when she was carried back, she was unconscious and only said she was uncomfortable. Mrs. Luo looked at her little granddaughter, who was as weak as a cat, with tears in her eyes, trying not to let them fall.