Chapter 15

Chapter 015

The old lady Luo was about to send someone to look for her, when she saw Yining walking in, the old lady raised her eyelids: "So happy, your third brother sent you back?"

Yining nodded, went to sit next to Mrs. Luo, saw that she was reading Buddhist scriptures, and was stunned for a moment.

The eldest sister-in-law likes to recite Buddhist scriptures, and since her husband Lu Jiaran died, she recites them all day long. She has been listening to the Buddha's music all the year round, and she can recite it herself. What Mrs. Luo is reading is a volume of the Diamond Sutra.

When she first knew that Lu Jiaxue had killed her, she was very resentful and unwilling. Seeing him worshiping himself lightly, seeing his status getting higher and higher, seeing that no one can harm him anymore. She wished she could rush out for revenge by herself. But after reading Buddhist scriptures like this for more than ten years, she calmed down a lot, because she couldn't kill Lu Jiaxue no matter what, even if she was reborn as a human being now, she couldn't do anything about it.

Mrs. Luo saw her lying on the table looking at the Buddhist scriptures under her hand, smiled and touched her heart and said, "What's the matter? You were so happy just now. Your third brother just sent you a copybook. You follow along and copy. Your elder brother also gave you a few glazed dolls, can you see if it's fun?"

Yi Ning raised her head, and sure enough, she saw a row of blessing dolls from big to small placed next to the window lattice, and the ordinary dolls were all made of clay. These dolls are made of colored glaze, which are crystal clear in the sun, so they must be of great value. There are a few copybooks on the small table next to it, the handwriting is still handwritten by Luo Shenyuan, neat and meticulous. It was bound neatly and made a full booklet.

"Grandmother, I don't want to play with dolls, I'm going to practice calligraphy first. Otherwise, the third brother will punish me when he comes back." Yi Ning suddenly stood up, took the copybook and went to the study.

Mrs. Luo looked at Yining's back and shook her head with a smile, then looked at Xu momo again.

Xu momo lowered her head with a smile and said, "Our sister Mei knows the good and the bad now."

The old lady Luo nodded: "She is getting more and more sensible, but the one who was sensible before is becoming less and less sensible. Did you send someone to tell Mrs. Chen about the matter in the flower hall this afternoon?"

Xu's mother said: "The servant girl has explained everything clearly."

"Yiyu has always been arrogant, so I'm afraid she doesn't like the young master of the Liu family. She likes Cheng Lang very much." The old lady Luo looked calm, "You take my pair and ask Mrs. Liu to see it on the eighth day of the eighth day. If we don't settle this matter, Yiyu won't be able to accept it."

Xu momo stepped back.

Chen Lan also learned what happened in the flower hall in the afternoon, and she became anxious. All the maids and women in the room retreated, Luo Yiyu knelt in front of her, tears kept falling. Chen Lan was so angry that her hands trembled, and it took her a long time to calmly say: "You are capable now, and you have learned the rules, and you have learned them in the stomach of a dog! Although the second son of Cheng has a lot of contacts with our family, but you behave like this! It's really a joke! Who told you to associate with that concubine? She treats herself as a noble concubine and a daughter-in-law, and doesn't even look at her face. She has no rules to help you, so you just listen to her. Are you talking nonsense?"

Yiyu pursed her lips and said with tears, "It's true that Yi Lian is born by a concubine, but she has a gentle and gentle personality, and has a good relationship with me. It's not that she teased your daughter, but your daughter wanted to test it out. Have you said that, how will you know if you don't try everything..."