17

Chapter 017

Old Mrs. Luo asked some girls to come out and meet Mrs. Liu. The girls from Luo's family were all pretty and fair, beauties. Mrs. Liu praised them a lot, and specially rewarded Yining, the youngest, with a bag of golden beans.

Mr. Liu took a look at Luo Yiyu, and was a little embarrassed to see that she was really beautiful. Luo Yiyu, on the other hand, watched Chen's words without squinting, her back straightened.

Mrs. Liu was naturally very satisfied with Yiyu, and after talking for a while, the two families settled on a marriage.

The stage was set up in the front yard, and everyone moved to the front yard to watch the play.

The girls sat down behind, and Yi Lian persuaded Yi Yu in a soft voice, said many good things about Mr. Liu, and said to Yi Yu: "The magistrate of Baoding may leave his post in a few years. Some adults are promoted. My sister is a lucky one, and she will definitely not be bad."

Luo Yiyu's face looked a little better, and she whispered with Yilian's hands for a while.

Luo Yixiu turned her head and said to Yining: "Your elder sister is amazing, the fourth elder sister has never talked to me so pleasantly."

Yining thought to herself what kind of sisters you two are like, you look like you have a feud, you blushed when you met, how could Luo Yiyu talk to you properly. She said leisurely: "Sixth Sister has a gentle temperament, she can get along with anyone."

Luo Yixiu was thoughtful after hearing this.

In the afternoon the sun gradually became intense. Old Mrs. Luo invited Mrs. Liu to rest in the flower hall.

Luo Yiyu was called to talk by Mrs. Chen, Luo Yixiu saw that she was leaving, so she asked Yiyu to take off her tourmaline bracelet to play with, Yiyu gave her a glare, and then slowly took it off her hand. Luo Yixiu presented the treasure in front of Yining: "Look, isn't it very beautiful?"

The dark green jade beads rolled back and forth between the plain white fingers, really beautiful.

Brother Xuan sat in Yi Lian's arms, saw the bead was fresh, opened his chubby hands and said, "Fifth Sister, Brother Xuan wants to play, too!"

Luo Yixiu put his hands away, but she didn't dare to give such a precious thing to a child to play with. Coaxing him indiscriminately: "Brother Xuan, be good, you can't play with this."

Brother Xuan is the youngest boy, he is usually treated similarly to Yining, everyone dotes on him. Aunt Qiao spoiled the only boy so much that she would give him whatever she wanted. When he heard that he was not allowed to play, he immediately cried for it.

Yi Lian heard her younger brother crying, and hurriedly squatted down and took a rattle to coax him, but Brother Xuan didn't want this boring thing, pushed it away and reached out to Luo Yixiu. Yi Lian saw that his younger brother insisted, frowned and said softly to Luo Yixiu: "How about... Fifth Sister, let Brother Xuan play, so that he won't cry."

Luo Yixiu snorted and said, "What if he breaks it?"

Yi Lian took a rough look and thought it was an ordinary gemstone, thinking that brother Xuan didn't know how many precious jade pieces he dropped. It's just a bracelet, so it's so easy to break. She patiently persuaded: "Fifth Sister, if it's an ordinary object, it's fine for Brother Xuan to play with..."

Yixiu was about to speak, but the servants brought up dessert, which was the red bean honey snow that Xia Tian usually eats. A small bowl like a jade plate, filled with crushed ice like snow, poured boiled red beans and sweet sugar cane juice on top, just looking at it makes people appetite.