Chapter 2

Chapter 002

As soon as Xuezhi went out, the little girls in the room surrounded her and asked her if she wanted to eat.

After a while, there were a variety of dishes on the small table, all of which Xiao Yining loved to eat every day.

Quail roasted to a golden brown with a crispy skin. Braised lion's head in thick red sauce, sprinkled with a layer of icing sugar, and wrapped in glutinous rice cakes with red bean filling. There is also shredded beef that is finely chopped and fried with sesame seeds.

When Luo Yining saw the table full of dishes, she didn't wonder why the little girl's arms and legs were round and chubby. If it continues to be raised like this, raising a fat man is just around the corner.

At this moment, the door curtain was pulled open, and the girl guarding the door called Xu Momo respectfully.

Xu momo served by Mrs. Luo's side, and she was very prestigious in the mansion.

Xu momo came over and saw what Luo Yining was eating, and immediately scolded all the girls. After a busy meal, the small table in front of Luo Yining was replaced with minced chicken porridge, served with refreshing gherkins, and two dishes of pickles.

Xu momo sat beside Luo Yining and coaxed her softly: "Your illness is just cured, and those greasy things is not good for your health. Come, drink more porridge." Xu momo fed her half a bowl of minced chicken porridge, and then feed half a bowl of stewed pear syrup.

Luo Yining hiccupped after eating, and said in a hoarse voice, "Xu momo, I'm full."

Xu momo couldn't help but feel distressed when she heard her hoarse voice: "Seven Miss, you have a golden body, so don't be so naughty next time. Don't say the old lady is sad, even the eldest lady who is far away in the capital, is also very anxious. If she is not pregnant with your little nephew, she will definitely come back to see you."

Then the topic changed, and she said again: "The third young master brought you out to play, and that's why he got into such a big disaster. The old lady has punished him to kneel in the ancestral hall for half a month. If the uncle didn't stop her, the old lady would still reward the third young master just a meal!"

In the Luo family, Xiao Yining was favored by the old lady Luo down to the girls and women. Even if others had conflicts with her, the old lady's mind would be off by a thousand miles. Don't worry about anyone's fault, her obedient granddaughter is definitely not at fault, even if she is wrong, someone else took care of her, anyway, her obedient granddaughter is right.

Although Luo Shenyuan will be the chief assistant of the court in the first rank of the official position in the future, the methods of killing and killing are ruthless. But now he is just a humble bastard with no one to protect him, so he has no room to argue with his delicate younger sister.

Speaking of which, Luo Yining felt that Luo Shenyuan was also pitiful. Seeing her fall into the water, Luo Shenyuan jumped down to save her without saying a word. As soon as they brought her back, both of them were drenched with high fever, Xiao Yining was carried to be treated, while Luo Shenyuan was immediately punished to kneel in the ancestral hall. Mrs. Luo didn't listen to his explanation at all.

Xu momo stopped mentioning Luo Shenyuan after she finished speaking, and softly coaxed her to rest.

After Luo Yining lay down, she was thinking about Xiao Luo Yining falling into the water.

Seven or eight out of ten people who fell into the water had inside stories.

Luo Yining couldn't help guessing, with Xiao Yining's character of making enemies everywhere, maybe she has an inside story.