Chapter 13

Chapter 013

Cheng Lang came to Baoding this time, of course he didn't really admire the 'Luo Family Studies' for a long time. Although the Luo family studies are good, how can they compare with his Cheng family. Cheng Langlai is a gentleman who wants to visit Baoding. This gentleman has just retired from the Imperial Academy and is well-known in the court and the public.

Yining lost interest after listening for a while, and the girls couldn't understand, so they came back yawning.

Mrs. Luo is drinking ginseng soup. Because of their different levels of knowledge, Chen Lan and Lin Hairu were relatively silent to each other, unable to speak a single word. But everyone didn't care about the girls' peeking, there was a tacit understanding. After all, there are very few opportunities for them to get in touch with male relatives, so just take a look if you can.

Yining saw the always proud Luo Yiyu blushing and returning to her mother like a little girl.

Chen Lan asked Mrs. Luo with her eyes.

The old lady Luo shook her head and said, "Cheng Lang looks friendly, but he is actually reserved. After a famous family, he is not suitable for Yiyu."

When Chen Lan didn't speak, Yiyu hurriedly argued: "How did grandma know—"

The old lady Luo said with a half-smile: "How many years have I lived for your grandmother, can I not know? All right, you all go back and rest. See if Yining is yawning." Yining is beside the old lady Luo yawning and feeling sleepy, she heard that everyone was looking at her.

She put down her hand, thinking that she is the youngest, so she naturally dozes off a lot.

After everyone retreated one after another, Mrs. Luo nodded Yining's little nose: "Yining, what do you think of Cheng Lang?"

Yining blinked, and could only slowly say: "Grandmother, he is fifteen, and I am only seven. What do I think of him?" Could it be possible that Mrs. Luo is planning Cheng Lang for her? Forget it then.

The old lady Luo laughed, and even Xu momo laughed.

The old lady Luo said again: "Although grandma loves you, compared with your fourth sister, you are not as educated and reasonable as others. You are even more unworthy of Cheng Lang, and I am afraid that he will not agree. Grandma just asked you. He gave you a bunch today. I'll give you the beads, what do you think of him and your fourth sister?"

Yining was silent for a moment, then shook her head. Cheng Lang really didn't treat his wife well in the future, he was indeed the same as Mrs. Luo said. On the face, he looked friendly with a smile on his face, but actually he had a lot of calculations in his heart. Can you not marry or not.

The old lady Luo pondered for a while: "Even if we have the heart, we are afraid that others will have no dreams. That's all, it's better to give it to the son of the Tongzhi of Yiyu Xiangfu as I said before. I won't mention this matter, let the servants serve Yining to rest."

After Yi Ning fell asleep, she had a dream.

In the dream, little Cheng Lang was white and chubby, and followed her with swaying arms, and said with a smile, "Auntie hugs, auntie hugs."

Yining picked him up, holding something carefully in his fat hands, and said to Yining: "I caught this in the back garden, and gave it to my aunt." The little hand slowly opened, and a dragonfly stopped on his palm.

Yining looked at the light green dragonfly, it moved its wings and flew away suddenly when Xiao Cheng Lang opened his hand. Little Cheng Lang wanted to catch it, but he couldn't. With regret on his face, he turned around and said, "Auntie, it flew away."