Virtual: Author's Note

~If you or someone you know is experiancing bullying, please talk to a trusted friend, adult, teacher, anyone. You aren't alone and there are always people who care about you and are willing to help you.~

Hey everybody! xoxoLovesick here, and attempting to try and write a story through the poetry of a teenage girl. Her name is Nova and she's addicted to her music, computer and online games.

I don't have much experiance with online games, but I'll try my best. The story might end up taking place in the future so that I can invent some new things.

The story will also take place at Nova's school, where she experiances bullying, loneliness, and jealousy.

Anything said will come out shortened or as symbolic. Like the letter in the third poem, it didn't say most of that stuff, it just hurt her.

I write poetry a lot and figured I should try writing a story through it. The girl on the cover is supposed to be Nova listening to music and holding her violin case.

Some the events are loosely based on things I've experianced, though I must say that Nova is in no way me and I am not her.

Enjoy!

~xoxoLovesick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~