Twelve

READER

~The next morning~

Namjoon woke up to the annoying ringtone of his alarm, arms still wrapped around Seokjin. His heart fluttered at the sight of Jin curled up like a little kitten against his chest, soft snores escaping from his beautiful lips.

He let it play long enough so that Jin would wake up, but it turned off eventually. Jin was still fast asleep.

Namjoon sighed quietly and removed his arms from Jin's waist. He jumped out of his skin when Jin's hands suddenly snatched his arms back, placing them around his own waist again. Namjoon giggled when he realized that Jin was smiling and awake.

"Get up, silly, you have to go," Namjoon softly laughed.

"No," Jin whined. "I wanna stay here forever."

"We can, when we leave this place," Namjoon replied. He felt Jin's body slightly tense up against his own.

The truth was, Jin was terrified at the thought of leaving. He could only think of all the things that could possibly go wrong, like getting caught, or having to face the real world.

"Seokjin, I know you're scared, but it's gonna be fine," Namjoon reassured, rubbing his back. "I'll be with you the whole time."

Not if we get caught, Jin thought to himself. He had confidence in Namjoon, but he had more in his father.

"Baby, look at me," Namjoon whispered. Jin blushed at the unexpected pet name, but looked up.

"I know we can do it," he said in a hushed voice, kissing Jin's forehead. "I have full confidence in you. In us."

Jin smiled at Namjoon's spirit, then nodded. Namjoon got up, lifting Jin with him and guiding him to the vent. He helped him in, then turned him around.

"I'll see you later, my prince," Namjoon whispered in Jin's ear, kissing his cheek. Jin's face flared up as Namjoon put the vent cover back on, grinning.

NAMJOON

I still 100% hate my job, but it was totally worth it to be with Seokjin. He's the only reason that I haven't quit yet, other than Taehyung of course.

By the sounds of it, Taehyung and Jungkook were basically dating. Whenever we Face-Timed, Jungkook would feed him, stroke his hair, and even kiss his forehead to "make him feel better", resulting in both of them blushing like mad. I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous.

Every time I asked if they're dating or not, Taehyung would deny it, even though they acted like a married couple. He would always change the subject and ask me if I met someone special yet, which I also denied; I promised Seokjin that I wouldn't tell anyone about him.

I don't know what Jin and I are. Sure, we kissed a few times and we cuddled, but we never really confirmed anything. He's so precious, I don't want to overwhelm him by asking him what we are. I know that I really like him, and I'm pretty sure he likes me too. Part of me wants to ask him to be my boyfriend, but the other doesn't. I don't know anymore.

SEOKJIN

Someone help me.

I'm so madly in love with this man. I felt like I was on cloud 9 last night when I was in his arms. Every little thing he does makes my heart race and sometimes when he's unintentionally sexy I wish that he would grab me and fuck me in the ass right th-

"Did you or did you not touch Seokjin?" a voice shouted.

My parents? Fighting? Impossible. And about me?