Thirty

READER

When Namjoon got downstairs, he was met with two unconscious police officers and billionaire on the floor in the living room. Taehyung was on the counter with a knife like a psycho while Jungkook was fighting for his life with Mrs. Kim.

Namjoon was outraged when he saw a huge gash in Jungkook's shoulder, made by a piece of glass from the vase in Mrs. Kim's hand. Right when Namjoon was about to beat the living shit out of her, someone spoke up.

"Everybody freeze!" The last remaining police officer shouted. Everyone froze when they saw the gun in his hand.

"Now, we're going to do this in a civilized manner," he said slowly. Sirens were heard outside as more police showed up for backup. "Mrs. Kim, go wait in the car, please. Sir, drop your weapon."

Taehyung reluctantly dropped the kitchen knife he was holding onto he ground with a huff.

"You three, come with me," another officer ordered, pointing to Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook. Namjoon gulped; Jin was going to think something terrible happened to them when he came downstairs to an empty, messy house.

"Well, seems we'll be okay, just going out to the station for a bit," Namjoon shouted, hoping Jin would hear him and know everything was alright. Everyone looked at Namjoon with concern except Mrs. Kim, who was being dragged outside with her hands forcefully behind her back.

"You can't do this to me!" She screeched, flailing around. "I am Kim Yeeun of Kim Incorporations!" She kept shrieking until the officer got her into the back of the police car, cutting off her voice.

"We're just gonna ask you some questions, that's all," the officer reassured after Namjoon's outburst. They all nodded and were each escorted outside by an officer incase they tried to run off. A blob of red was visible, skipping towards them.

"Hello!" Hoseok exclaimed, unaware of the situation. He waved to all the officers who smiled at his innocence.

"Hey, Hobi," Namjoon said grimly.

"Whatcha getting arrested for?" Hoseok asked with genuine curiosity. Yoongi soon came running up behind him.

"Oh my fucking God," Yoongi sighed. "I swear he didn't break out of a mental facility, he just had too much candy," he explained, grabbing Hoseok's hand to make sure he didn't run off again. "We'll visit you in jail, I guess. Come on, Hoba," the officers laughed at Yoongi's statement.

"Yeah, real helpful," Namjoon scoffed. Yoongi intertwined fingers with Hoseok and dragged him back to wherever they came from, the latter waving energetically and shouting "goodbye!" and "see you soon!" at them.

They all got driven in separate police cars, each torturing their drivers.

JUNGKOOK (READER)

"Get your feet off the seat, kid," the officer sighed for the fourth time as Jungkook rested his feet on the passenger seat in front of him.

"But I'm wounded, that's not very good customer service," he complained, putting his feet down and checking the cut on his shoulder. "If you aren't gonna let me relax, can you at least change the song?"

"No."

"Please? This song is ass."

"No."

Jungkook started stamping his feet like a little kid who didn't get their way, begging.

"Please, I'll do anything."

"Will you tell me where Kim Seokjin is?" the officer asked with a smirk, glancing at Jungkook in the mirror.