Twenty Seven

READER

When Taehyung and Jungkook got home, Namjoon immediately told them what happened with the posters and how they have to hide Jin. Jungkook already knew, as it was very hard to ignore all the bright red signs that lined the city, but Taehyung was out of town so this was new information.

Namjoon has previously put Jin to bed to get some rest while he talked to Taehyung and Jungkook on the couch.

"Guys, Jin and I are gonna have to find somewhere else to go," Namjoon sighed. "Everyone will find out where Jin is soon enough, you live right downtown, it's too dangerous for all of us."

Unsurprisingly, Taehyung disagreed. "Joon, they won't find out if Seokjin stays hidden here," he protested.

"Taetae, I think Namjoon's right," Jungkook said quietly. Taehyung turned to look at him.

"Babe, I know you love having them here and I do too, but it's too risky for them, we live right in the middle of the city," Jungkook frowned, placing a hand on Taehyung's thigh.

"But," Taehyung sighed as he tried to think of an argument. He ran his hand through his hair, thinking. "We can move?" He asked hopefully.

"It's not that easy, Tae," Namjoon sighed. "It's better if we just leave."

"But you have nowhere to go," Taehyung pointed out. Namjoon leaned in.

"Are you forgetting that Jin is the son of the richest people in Korea?" He smirked in a low voice. "We can just rent somewhere to live, easy peasy."

"Good point," Jungkook agreed. Taehyung pursed his lips as he tried to think of an argument.

"But- bu-" Taehyung sighed in defeat as Jungkook rubbed his thigh.

"It's settled, then," Namjoon clapped his own thighs as he stood up. "We're moving out. Eventually."

"Seokjin's not gonna take that well," Jungkook sighed.

"I know," Namjoon groaned, slumping back down into the couch.

"Will you stay for Christmas at least?" Taehyung pouted.

"It depends how bad this gets, but most likely," Namjoon replied, ruffling his brother's hair.

"Good, we already bought you guys gifts so you have to accept them," Taehyung smiled, stretching. Namjoon chuckled.

"I don't think I can refuse your offer," he yawned, getting up again. "Alright then, I'll tell Jin tomorrow, he's already so stressed and tired." Namjoon said, his eyes flashing with sadness.

"Go cuddle with him or something Joon, he loves you more than anything," Jungkook smiled, encouragingly nudging him in the direction of the guest room.

"Once again, I can't refuse your offer," Namjoon smiled. He said goodbye to the two before silently entering the guest room and crawling under the blankets beside Jin who was fast asleep.

"So beautiful," Namjoon said so quietly that it was almost inaudible as he stroked Jin's hair. He noticed that Jin was hugging himself and decided to bring him into his embrace instead. As expected, that was all Jin's sleeping self wanted; he stuffed his face in Namjoon's chest and wrapped an arm around the younger's waist. Namjoon smiled and put one of his hands on the back of Jin's head, the other supporting his back, before dozing off himself.

TAEKOOK

"Well, they aren't waking up for a while," Jungkook whispered as he checked on Jin and Namjoon who were fast asleep in each other's arms. He silently shut the door and went over to the couch where his own boyfriend was sitting, swinging his legs and looking down.