Chapter 4... No longer friends

Chapter 4

Ray's Pov

When I read The part about her sleeping with Prince I was so pissed off. This shit should have been on the news. I can't believe this.! I thought he was my bro but I guess not.! If he would have told me I would have been cool with it. And dump her. But no I had to hear it from her.! That's some shit.! He can have her. In done. I sent Star a text back saying we're done in caps.! But before i sent it she sent pictures. I couldn't believe that. And then prince gonna lie to my face.!

Prince: dude I didn't do that. She is lying.

Ray: no the only person we is lying is u. (*shows picture*) and that's just one of them.

Prince: (*quite*)

Ray: that's what I thought. Cameron , Alex can I spend the night in ur dorm.?

Roc&Prod: me too.?

Alex&Cameron: yeah sure,!

We packed for at least 3 nights. Idk about roc&prod but I was so done with Princeton. Anyway we left prince in that room by his self.! When we got in the girls room we saw that it was so organized, it was cute thoo. I just sat down.

Cameron: (*cleaning*) I'm so sorry. We weren't expecting guests. We would have cleaned.

Prod: (*looking around*) are u kidding this place is spotless.

Roc: that's what I'm sayin.!

Cameron: well ur room is right down that hall (*points to hall*) but u guess can sleep where ever. We don't care.!

Ray: where did Alex go.?

Cameron: (*points to her room*) maybe to her room.

Ray: kk thanks (*takes his stuff to her room & closes door behind him*)

Noone's POV

Prod: some stuff is about to go down in there man.!

Roc: some stuff is about to go down in here (*looks at cameron*)

Cameron: no it's not.!!

Prod&Roc: (* walking to her*)

Cameron: OMG guys stop ur scaring me.!

Prod: (*grabs her from behind and tickles her*)

Cameron: (*squirming*) hahahaha lol stop prod.!

Roc: (*joins in*) haha ur so ticklish

Cameron: I can't breath.!!!

Prod&Roc: (*stops*)

Cameron: (*breathing heavy*) OMG - I - could have- dyed.!!! Thanks for stopping thoo.!

Prod: no prob.!!

Cameron: well I'm about to take a shower. (*kisses their cheeks*)

Roc: okk.!! Bye cutie.

Cameron: (*leaves*)

Prod: so do u like Alex or Cameron?

Roc: I think I like lex more than Cam.

Prod: thanks you Jesus.

Roc: why u say that.

Prod: cause I thought u liked Cam. I thought I was gonna have to fight for her.

Roc: damn dude u like her that much.?

Prod: yeah she is like my opposite I love that. But do u have that feeling that we have seen them before.

Roc: yeah lik a long time ago.

Prod: oh well we will find out tomorrow. Lets go to bed.

They go in their room take a shower and went to bed.

*to Ray&Alex*

Alex's POV

I was just laying down listening to my beats when I heard the door close I looked up and saw Ray. Then I laid back down. He came over and say down. He was saying something but I didn't hear him. I turned up the volume. And he pulled the beats off...

Ray: did u hear me.?

Alex: apparently not. What happened.?

Ray: I asked if I can sleep with u. I usually sleep with prince when I'm upset and we would talk about it. But now I'm mad at him soo.

Alex: yeah come on (*slides over*)

Ray: (*gets under the sheets*) (btw- he took a shower)

Alex: so tell me what's wrong.

Ray: idk. I just really thought prince would do something better. I mean he is my beat friend. He knows everything about me and I know everything about him. Like he is a virgin.... OMG. Prince didn't have sex with star. Because he is still a virgin.!

Alex: glad I can help.

Ray: thanks. I will talk to him tomorrow. (*kisses &hugs her than rolls over and goes to sleep*!

Alex: (*goes to sleep shocked*)

*to cameron*

Cameron's POV

When I got out the shower it was 10:30 I was in the shower for an hour. But it felt good. I saw that everyone was sleep. But I wasn't tired so I watched tv. And then I got

A text from someone.

*text convo*

*cammi*- hello.?

??- it's prince. Can u come over.?

*cammi*- yeah sure ill be right over.!

*end of convo*

I went over to meet prince at his dorm. We sat down. And started talking.

Cameron: so what's up.?

Prince: I just want to talk to someone. Because I didn't have sex with star. She invited me over but I didn't go. And when I didn't go she said she was gonna invite someone else. I'm a virgin I would never do that.

Cameron: do u want me to talk to him.?

Prince: please?

Cameron: ok. I will

Prince: can u stay here. I'm lonely.!

Cameron: haha okk.! I will.

Prince: (*takes her to his room & they go to sleep*) thank you (* kisses her forehead*)

Cameron: no prob (*kisses his lips then laughs then goes to sleep*)

Prince: u are So crazy.! (*goes to sleep*)

~Next morning~

Prince: Good morning beautiful.

Cameron: morning Jacob.

Prince: lets go do something.

Cameron: ok let me go change.!