Chapter 15 OH HELL NO

Chapter 15

Roc's pov

Hey guys.! Sorry I'm talking right to the you guys but I have nothing else todo. Today is the guys day! And I'm excited. The girlss are having a day of their. So we should be good. Anyway we are going to go out have a few drinks and then come back to room. Prod is the dd. (desecnatrd (sp) driver). He doesn't like drinking. But anyway. I text alex. i just thought she needs to talk. Because i know she has a thing for Prod ill see if she tells me. but It starts in a few so let me get dressed and wake up the guys they took a nap -.- who takes naps anymore. Smh

~skips passed shower~

Roc: (*gets a pot and spoon and starts banging it in the rooms*) WAKE UP LOSERS IT IS TIME FOR OUR GUY DAY.!!!

Prince: (*throws a pillow*) stfu bitch.

Prod: daum I'm sleeping

Ray: (*yelling*) I'm up mom stop banging.(*gets up and goes to the shower*)

~skips all the showers~

Prod: ight so where are we going?

Ray: how about the mall (*still half alseep*)

Prince: ight.

Roc: cool with me leggo. I'll drive.

Guys: ight

•goes to girls•

Alex's pov

So I woke up first and saw a text from roc? He said goodmorning beautiful please text me when you get this please and thank you. Between us I always thought he was so sweet. But I kindof had a thing for prod... But I'll see what he wants so I texted him. Then I got in the shower. Cameron had got up by then. It's funny how when we get up we look like princess and the frog. And I'm the frog. Cameron gets up looking like a damn model and all she has to do is take a shower and everything else is done. Making me jelly but we were wearing so tight clothes (on polyvore in comments(Alex is red&cameron is yellow).

Cameron: ight we ready!

Alex: so where are we going?

Cameron: the mall?

Alex: ight I'll drive. But I'm hungry.

Cameron: me too but I want mall food.

Alex: yah me too leggo.!

•at the mall•

Cameron's pov

So we were are the mall and i saw these guys that looked exactly like out friends/ brothers from Jamaica.we are like so close. Like we kiss like brother and sister way. It's so funny to see them again. Me and Alex called their names and they looked at us and started running to us. We ran to them too it was like that slow motion crap on the movies. It was funny. They jumped into our arms and we almost fell.

Cameron: um isn't it supposed to be the other way around.

??: oh yeah let's redo that.! (* gets down and opens arms*) come on Cameron.

??2: (*opens his arms*) go head Alex.

We back up and run into their arms and jump on them.

Cameron: SAM!.!!

Alex: TYLER.!!! (* gets down*) what are you guys doing her.

Sam: we live here we go to school on the campus about 5 mins away from here.

Tyler: yeah the performing arts school.

Cameron: OMG we go there.!!

Alex: yeah. When did you guys get here.

Sam: about a week ago. We are on the top floor. 133.

Cameron: your kidding we are 123 on the top floor and our friends are on the same floor at 143.

Alex: this is amazing. You guys want to shop with us.

Tyler: sure but can I have my hello brother kiss. Like old days. ?

Sam: yeah me too. (*cheesy smile*)

Girls: fine.' (*kisses them each on the lips*) happy now.

Guys: very.!

•to guys•

Prince's Pov

So we went to the mall Andre went straight to the food court. We all go different things I went to El Paso the Mexican place, ray went to Taco Bell, prod went to churches, and roc went to get some pizza. So we say down and we were talking about sports and girls normals stuff.

Roc: speaking of girls are those your girls.?

Guys: (*turn around*) What are they doing here.

Then we see some guys come up to them and jump into their arms. And then they jump into the guys arms. They talked for a while and then the horror. They kissed both of them.!

Guys: OH HELL NO.!