Chapter 16... Done

Chapter 16

Prod's Pov

Ok I know I'm not dating them or nothing. But that's kindof wrong to do that to them. Oh look they are coming over here. Let me hush.

Devon: hey guys.!!! I didn't know you guys were coming here!

Cameron: yeah wassup.

Prince: (*sarcasm* ) nun just jumping off cliffs.

Devon: what's with the sarcasm.

Ray: we saw what you just did.

Cameron: WHAT.?

Devon: the kiss.! You really think...

Cameron: you really think we would do something like that.

Roc: you did we saw you.

Prod: yeah and it was kind of wrong.

Devon: no it wasn't. Because those were our bothers.

Cameron: I really can't believe you think we would seep that low.

Prince: sure yah ur brothers ok.

Ray: that was a bitch move and now ur lying about it.

Devon: bitch? Did he?

Cameron: I can't my birthday is tomorrow and I'm not in the mode for mess *walks away*

Roc: it's her birthday tomorrow.

Prod: maybe they are telling the truth.

Prince: *yelling* yeah leave.

Devon: *steamed* look last time I check you weren't in our life for the whole 17 and 16 years of our life so you don't know if we have brothers or not. Yo-(*gets cut off*)

Ray: fuc-(*gets cut off*)

Devon: no bitch don't cut me off. I will slit ur neck in 3.5 secs. With a plastic spoon. We have been faithful for 4 months. What makes you think it will change.?? Think about this shit. And text me when u get your mind together.! And don't text Cameron, she is done. When she is ready she will text you. Goodbye roc bye prod. *glares at prince and ray*

Roc: bye

Prod: bye Hun

Ray: babe wait..

Prince: *running hand through hair* shit

Devon: *keeps walking*

*skips to tomorrow*

Devon's POV.

Omg It's my sis birthday. We about to turn up. I already got the decor and stuff ready. We are having a hotel party. At the best hotel in the world. The W!! Yes lord. So we are going to just turn up. It's not really a surprise I kindof told her. I didn't mean too. I wasn't thinking. But it's cool thoo. All the celebs are coming. Well at least the young ones. Then we are FaceTimeing with mommy and daddy.

Cameron: *walking down stairs* Good morning.

Devon: Happy birthday girlie! I made You birthday pancakes!!

Cameron: Yum thank you sis! * Sits down and starts eating*

Devon: So about your party tonight. Everyone is coming. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone.

Cameron: *eating with her mouth opened* OmG I can't wait.

Devon: *gets a text and reads it*

Text convo.

Prince Charming: Can you please ask Cameron if she still mad at me?

DeDe: Why Would I help you after what you said.?

Prince Charming: Please D, Because if she still mad I'm not coming to the party.

DeDe: Fine.!

End of convo.

Cameron: *burps* that was so good.

Devon: I'm glad you liked it, now go get dressed! We have to get To the hotel in 30 minutes.

Cameron: Okay okay I'm going! You too.

Devon: I'm going ray wants me to wear some of his new clothing line oh and are u still mad at prince?

Cameron: *yelling from upstair* No I really miss him I wish you would text me.!

Devon: *texts prince* She Isn't mad but she wants you to text her really bad. *takes shower and gets dressed*

Cameron: girl you look good in rays clothes lol.

Devon: Thanks girl you too I love the shoes.

(S/N: here are the outfits. Devon: http://www.polyvore.com/iiwice_couture/set?id=95229811 Cameron: http://www.polyvore.com/birthday/set?id=95577661 )

Cameron: Okay let's go I'll drive.

Devon: Ight. Got my little bag. *gets in car*

Cameron: me too. * drives away*

~Skips to hotel~

Prince's Pov

Okay well I'm on my way to the hotel and I get a text from Devon saying that Cameron's isn't mad at me anymore but I didn't know if I should text her now or wait until we are at the party and give her a big hug. I think I'm just going to wait. I mean don't get me wrong I really want to text him now but I think I want to Be in her presence. So when we got to the hotel we went to our rooms and got dressed.

~ Party time~

Cameron: OMG hey,...hey girl,...hey twist *winks*,... *yelling over the music* OMG sis this is the best party ever thank you so much.

Devon: *yelling back* No problem sis there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you. Now go find your man girl.

Cameron: you too.

Girls: *walks in opposite directions looking for the guys*

Cameron: *sees prince dancing with a strange girl* omg. *walks over there and pushes the girl out of the way. * what the fuck is that.

Prince: *drunk* What are you talking about babe it's just a dance.

Cameron: ur drunk are you.

Prince: I've had like 3 drinks.

Cameron: More like 6! I can't do this. I thought you were done with this shit. We're done.