Chapter 17... Prove to me

Chapter 17

Devon's Pov

Well I saw Ray, he looked peaceful. He had my beats on and was just sitting there I ran up to him. And jumped on him. And looked like he was in pain. Then I looked to see where I landed and it was right in his sack. Lmao.! I was rolling. I got off of him and he just held his balls the whole time I was over there we had a nice convo about life and all that stuff. It was so fun. Then I saw Cameron leave I grabbed ray and my keys, his keys, my bag, my phone and his phone both of our wallets and we ran after her. Well I ran. Ray was on my back because his dick still hurt and he "can't walk" . We finally caught up to her before she got to her car.

Ray: cammi!! Stop.

Devon: sis stop

Cameron: I can't I'm done with him. He keeps hurting me. And I just can't take it. He was up there grinding on some bitch. And then he was drinking. I thought he would have been more worried about me on my birthday then some bitch and her saggy boobs.

Ray: calm down sis in law. He doesn't always do this. He had been depressed ever since you left that day. I think he was drinking to get over it and he ended up drinking too much.

Devon: yeah because that doesn't sound like prince.

Cameron: fine

Devon: just go in there and have a good time at your birthday party

Ray: I will deal with prince tomorrow.

•Back inside•

Cameron: *dancing with Devon and

Ray* * yelling over music* so why was ray on ur back outside!

Devon: I jumped on him and I accidentally hit him in his balls.

Ray: yeah that hurt really bad,

Devon: I'm sorry baby. *kisses him*

Ray: all better.

Prince: *walks up talking like he is sober* baby I'm so sorry.

Cameron: *holding nose* your breath stinks like bad beer stink.

Prince: forget that. Please just can we talk.

Cameron: yeah sure.

Prince: *grabs her hand and walks outside* ok Cameron look. I like you a lot maybe even love you. I don't know. But what I do know is that I need you. I need you to tell me my hair is messed up. Or that you love my smile. I need that. But not just from anyone but from you.

Cameron: you know for a drunk guy you sound really sober.

Prince: haha I know. But will you ever forgive me for what I did.?

Cameron: I don't know.. You hurt me really bad. I'll have to think about it.

Prince: I'll do anything. I'll I'll work *staggers through the word sending a chill down his spine* for your trust again.

Cameron: you would work for this relationship? Really?

Prince: yes baby.! Anything for you.

Cameron: ok well then prove to me why we should get back together. *walks back inside*

Prince: man I love this girl.!!

•inside•

Roc: everyone we are getting ready to sing happy birthday. Where is the birthday girl.!!

Cameron: *walks in* I'm here guys sorry.

Prod: ok well finally. Here we go.

Everyone: *sings happy birthday Mb and Devon add harmony*

Cameron: *tearing up* awh guys that was so beautiful. Thanks guys. Naw let's eat cake.!!

Devon: *screaming* finally.!!!!

Everyone: *looks at her and music cuts*

Devon: I said that loud didn't i.?

Everyone: Yes.!

Devon: sorry! *blushing*

*music starts again*

Devon: *eats cake in a corner*

Ray: baby I have something to give you.

Devon: what is it.

Ray: * hands her a taco stuffed animal.* here you go.

Devon: but ray this is your favorite stuffed animal. Your brother quan gave it to you before you went off to college.

Ray: I know but he did something like this to his girl Alexis. So I thought I might do the same for you.

Devon: awh thanks I love it. *kisses him*