Chapter 2... Im sorry

Chapter 2

Prince's Pov

I was in The shower I was taking a long shower.!!! I was just thinking. And then out of no where I was singing so sick by Ne-Yo. It made me feel so much better. It was the best song for me right now.!!

Prince: (*singing*) gotta Change my answering machine, now that I'm alone cause right now it says that we... Can't come to the phone.. And I know it makes no since since u walk out the door but it's the only way I hear your voice anymore... (It's ridiculous) its been month for some reason I just (can't get over us) and I'm stronger than this yes (enough is enough) no more walkin round with my head down. I'm so over bein blue cryin over u. Said I'm so sick of love song so tired of tears so done with wish u were still here said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow so why can't I turn off the radio.

Alex's POV

I heard prince singing. And that was my favorite song by Ne-Yo. I couldn't help but sing it with him. Cameron knew I was about to start so she had everyone stop and listen.

Cameron: y'all shh. This is her song.!

Ray: is that prince singing.!

Roc: we will explain later.

Alex: gotta fix that calendar I have. That's marked July 15th becaus since there's no more u.. There's no more anniversary. I so fed up with my thoughts of u and my memories. But now every song reminds me of what used to be... That's the reason I'm so sick of love song so tired of tears so done with wishin u were still here said I'm so sick of love song so sad and slow so why can't I turn off the radio.

Prince&Alex: (leave me alone) leave me alone. (Stupid love song) hey don't make me think about his/her smile. I'm having my first child I'm letting go... Turning off the radio cause I'm so sick of love so tired of tears so done with wishing u were still here said I'm so sick of love songs. So sad and slow so why can I turn off the radio.!

Everyone: (*clapping*) that was nice.

Prince: (*stops water*)

Prince's POV again.

I heard some one singing with me but I thought it was just me. It sounded like my ex. Her name was Kim. She would always sing with me. Missing u was dedicated to me and Kim. Along with Prod and Breanna. Yeah we just didn't say anything.

Prince: (*walks out with just a towel*) was that u singing with me Alex.?

Alex: mhmm. I love that song.!

Cameron: (*fake passes out*)

Roc: what's wrong with her.?

Alex: she is playin (*gets up and rubs prince abs*) this is what's wrong with her.! We are suckers for abs.

Prince: oh haha I will go put on my clothes!

Cameron: no baby come back.!

Ray: anyway. Is anyone else hungry.?

Prod: I am nigga. I mean u did eat my taco.!!

Ray: I said I was sorry. Really nigga u gonna get mad at me.!?? U would have did it too.

Prod: sure would. Haha

Roc: so whether are we going.

Alex: I say Japanese.!

Cameron: nawh Italian.

Ray: Taco Bell.!

Alex: who can drive here.

(Alex,Prod,Cameron, and Ray raise

Their hand)

Cameron: we has the best car.

(Alex&Cameron raise their hand)

Prod: who can drive faster. Because a nigga is hungry.!!

Alex: me.!!!! Looks like I'm driving.!'

Cameron: OH NO.!!'

Prince: alright lets go.!

Roc's Pov

We all get in Alex's Car and Cameron is buckling up with so many buckles. She even puts a helmet on. All I am thinking is what the hell did I get myself into.!! Alex puts ok some cute sunglasses and some biker gloves. And looks back.

Alex: y'all ready.!?

Everbody: (*nods*)

She puts it in gear and I think shit in my pants and it was the soupy kind of poop. This girl was goin 80 miles per hour. Going in between cars and there we two 18 wheelers in the way so she flipped the car so it's on it's two right side wheels and went between the little crack. To be honest it was pretty fun. I mean I still had to change pants but still cool. We came to a place called stix. It was an Asian restaurant. I could t wait to eat.!

Hostess: how many.?

Prince: 6.

Hostess: right this way. (*seats u guy*) can I get u something to drink.?

Prince: coke

Roc: lemonade

Prod: sprite

Ray: sprite

Cameron: sweet tea

Alex: Japanese strawberry sprite.

Hostess: ok brb.

Prod: this is nice. And I already know what I want.

Cameron: they don't have chicken tenders and fries.!

Prod: Damn what kind of restaurant is this??

Random guy: A Japanese restaurant.!

Prod: (*gets up*) no one asked u.!