Chapter 14...Big day or no way

Chapter 14

Prince's pov

(*speaking right to the viewers*)

Well today is the day. And your probably wondering what talking about. Well it's me and Cameron's 2 month anniversary. And I got her a necklace with her and my birthstone on it. Do you think it's too much.? I mean I think she deserves even more but she doesn't like when I get her expensive stuff. Oh well I really hope she likes it. Anyway. I'm not gonna tell you everything because you might tell her. Mhmm. Anyway it started off really good. I texted her and just made her day.

Text convo

Prince Charming: good afternoon my beautiful girlfriend. I know you had practice today so i hope u enjoyed that, Didnt let the coach get to you. After practice I would love for you to accompany me out to eat. For out 2 month anniversary. I bet you thought I forgot. But I didn't. I have a gift for you and I hope you like it. Oh and please dress business dressy. thanks hun. Anyways I will be at your room to get you at 7:30 -Love your Prince Charming. 💚

End of convo.

Cameron's pov

Basketball practice was off the chain the coach was pushing me why too much. I don't get why he always goes for me. Damn there are other people over there that are struggling like damn.!! Anyway when I got out of practice I checked my phone and saw that prince texted me, when I saw that I couldn't help but smile it was amazing. Then i saw the time he was picking me up and i saw the time and i was like ahhh hell nawh.!! I showered in the locker room and I'm glad my gym bag is always filled with things I need. And I had a dressy outfit in my bag? http://www.polyvore.com/business_dressy/set?id=87395356 Dang my bag really has everything. I really one Day I found a broom in there. It's amazing anyway. I drove back to the room right in time. I had 5 mins left and so I peed and Waited or Jacob. After 5 mins I thought he was just being himself fashionably late after 20mins I though he might have been stuck in traffic after an hour I knew I was stood up. Ugh. I knew it was too good to be true.! I just sat there watched tv. Then the door opened and it was Alex and Ray. Alex was in her practice outfit from volleyball.

Alex: hey sis why so dressy.

Cameron: well I was supposed to be going on a date with Princeton for our 2 month anniversary. But he never came to get me.

Ray: when was he supposed to come.

Cameron: (*looks at watch*) at 7:30 so about 2 hours ago.

Alex: sissy I'm so sorry. If it makes you feel better you can come with us on our 3 month anniversary.

Cameron: I really couldn't intrude.

Ray: no really it's fine. Come on. I mean ur already dressed. But u might want to get confortable for where we are going.

Cameron: ok. Thanks guys. (*hugs them*)

Girls: (*go get dressed.*) http://www.polyvore.com/lovin_crew/set?id=87126356

Ray: you guys look really good. You ready.?

Alex: yes I'm driving.

Ray: no ur not I got us a limo.

Alex: you didn't have to babe. (*kiss him on the cheek*)

Ray: but I wanted too.

Cameron: picture time. (*takes out iPhone 5 and takes some pictures*) ight now we can go.

~ at the skating rink~

Ray's pov

Omg we were having a great time. We had a race unfortunately I didn't win Cameron did. She was hella fast. But I can beat her in a foot race. Haha so I fell like 10 times I'm horrible at skating. But I'm glad I had Alex helping me. But one thing still bothered me. The fact that Jacob stood up Cameron that's a bunch a shit.. I need to text him. So I went to sit down. I was tired anyway. And I got my phone out and called Princeton.

Call convo

Twice: hey prince

Charming: wassup ray

Twice: so how was your date.?

Charming: What date.?

Twice: the one with Cameron your girl friend you 2 month anniversary.? Ring a bell?

Charming: oh shit.!!! I forgot

Ray: too late now we are about to go out to eat. We have a three way celebration

Charming: wtf man. I'm sorry I forgot but don't mean you take my gf out.

(*moaning in the background*)

Twice: are you cheating on her

Charming: what no-

Twice: (*hangs up*)

Alex: hey you ok.?

Ray: yeah but I think prince is cheating on Cameron.

Alex: fuck no this nigga gonna die. Hope he likes hell

Ray: baby I'm not for sure. He could be watching. You know.

Alex: eww. Ok. That's nasty. Well anyway you ready to go out to eat.?

Ray: yes. Leggo.

~skip dinner on the way home~

Cameron: thanks guys it was just amazing I had a great time. I'm glad I went. (*gets a text reads it*)

Text convo

Charming: please come to my room when you get back please.

End of convo.

~back at the dorm~

Cameron's pov

I really didn't want to go to his room after he stood me up, but I went because he said please. So I walked In and I didn't see him. And I walked in his room and I saw rose pedals on his bed, a box and a note. It said I'm really sorry for what I did u know its hard for me to put this in words so just open the box please. Happy anniversary. So I opened the box and it was another little box (jewelry box) I opened it and there was a necklace with me and his birthstones on it. It was so pretty, but I can't forgive him that easy. So I closed the box and put it in my pocket and wrote a note and put it on his bed. It said sorry I can't forgive you that easy. And I walked out.