Chapter 11... New friends.??

Chapter 11

Recap: (Girls get in shower)

Prod: ight here is the plan. (*tells plan*) ight break.!

The girls get out of the shower and.....: End of recap.

Roc's pov

When the girls got out of the shower all hell broke lose.! We tried tackling them and they fell to the ground. Then we squirted them with water guns. Doused them with eggs and feathers. And when we ran into them we had saram(spelling) wrapped the door so when they ran after us. They ran right into it and fall back.. They looked like some dumb bird. But they were sexy because they only had on their brand under wear.!! Lol anyway after that we put the camera in their face a said...

Guys: how does it feel.. Gimmie that. (Hints: starting that game. Everytime we say that in the camera prank has to be pulled.)

Cameron: (*pissed*) my hair.!!!!

Alex: (*pissed*) my bra!!!! I'm gonna kill u guys trust me I will.. Starting with the things u care about.!!

Cameron: we will kill everything. Using everything power and bone in our body.

Prod: wow I'm so scared.

Girls: (*going back to shower*) u should be..

Prince's pov.

Ohhhh I'm so scared they can't do shit. The only thing I need is my phone and my dick and maybe some lotion. thats it. and my hair, food, air, water, my voice, but that's it. Oh and my mom and dad and god of course. But that's it. She can't take all that away from me. So I'm good. Idk about anyone else thoo. Hmmm well I'm good.

Ray: idk about y'all but I'm kindof scared.

Prod: I'm not.

Prince&Roc: me neither.

Ray: do you not know who we are up against.

Roc: yeah your crazy gf and prince's crazy gf. But they aren't that crazy.

Prince: but together they can cause world war 3!!! Ok I'm scared.

Prod&Roc: still not scared.

Ray: ok you die. I'm gonna beg for mercy.

Prince: see I'm not doing that. You do it on your own. I'll stick with the guys.

Roc: ahaha.!! Bam

Prod: how you like them apples in to bed room.!

Prince: (* black girl head roll*) mhmm...!!

(Guys walk out the room except for ray)

(Girls walk out of the showers)

Alex's pov

I was kindof pissed that they would put that in my damn hair. They know how much I care about it. But in a way the eggs actually helped it. Lol I washed it out and now my hair is all silky. Lol anyway when we walked out of our showers we saw ray sitting on the bed. Looks like he was waiting for something...

Cameron: what do you want ray rat.!

Ray: I want to be apart of your team. I'm too scared of you guys to go against you so if you would allow me. I would like to fight the guys on your team.

Cameron: ight braidzz you can stay.

Ray: thanks. So I know all the guys tricks so that should help to get pass them. And we can just use your ideas for the pranks since they know what i do. Sometimes.. Lol.

Alex: I'm gonna get some water.

Cameron: get me one too

Ray: me too.!

Alex: kk.

Ray: thanks boo. (*kisses her*)

~meanwhile~

Roc's pov

Ray just left us. He is the best prankster ever. And now he is fighting against us.!! Ugh oh well we are still going to win this war.!! Anyway me, and prince were sitting on the couch watching tv. And Prod was well where he always is. The kitchen eating again... Then there was a knock on the door I got up and answered it. And saw...

Roc: Jessie... Kim.. Umm

Jessie: can we come in rocky poo. (*walks in before he could say anything*)

Kim: (*walks in behind jessie*) hey prod. Where is my bf.?

Jessie: mine too.!!

Prod: your bf??

Kim: prince, remember.??

Prince: (*walks in*) did I hear my na... O....my....gosh. What are you Doing here.

Kim: aren't you happy to see me.

Prince: Kim I told you I never wanted to see you again.

Kim: but I'm here so there. Now we can get back together.!!

Prince: I've moved on...

Kim: ...what??

Jessie: where is my bf ray. I know he wouldn't have moved on

Alex: (*walks in*) your bf, um ray is my bf.

Jessie: who tf are you.??

Alex: I'm Alex ray's .! Who are you.?

Jessie: I'm Jessie. And your not his gf !!

(Ray and Cameron walk in)

Ray: what is going... Oh... Shit.

Kim: prince is this the bitch (* pointing at Cameron*)

Cameron: (* looking around confused*) who in the hell are you talking to. You damn sho Anit talking to me. Bitch.!

Kim: I was just informed that you are dating my boyfriend.

Cameron: boyfriend?!?! No bitch you got the wrong one. Prince is mine. He is over you.

Kim: Princeton is this true.!?

Prince: yes.!! I've been telling you this for 3 yrs now.!

Kim: (*speechless*)

Alex: can someone please tell me so this bitch is claiming my bf is her bf.! (*turns to ray*)

Ray: she is my obsessed ex.

Jessie: I thought we were going to get back together.

Ray: tf.? I never said that shit. When we broke up that was the happiest day of my life, except meeting Alex of course.

Alex: awh.! Now stfu because I'm mad.

Prod: well since you guys are here let's get to know each other again.

Prince: can I talk to Kim for a sec alone.

Everyone: go head.

Prince: are you ok with it Cameron?

Cameron: yes babe I trust you.!

Prince: ok (* takes Kim to the room*)

Look Kim you need to stop this. I'm so mush happier without you.

Kim: but I was your first love. And you were mine. I thought we were going to get together and be together forever.

Prince: I'm sorry when you hurt me. I just couldn't take it. But we can still be friends. Ok

Kim: ok (* extends arms*)

Prince: (* hugs her*) thank you for understanding.

Kim: (* pulls back and smiles, then grabs prince and kisses him*)

Prince: (*doesnt kiss back*)

Kim: I guess you really are over me. Ok then... Sorry to waste your time.