Chapter 5...the truth

Chapter 5

Ray's POV

When I woke up I got dressed and walked to my dorm. And saw prince sitting there. I walked up to him. And I decided to tell him how I felt.!

Ray: hey man....

Prince: hey dude look-(*gco*)

Ray: look u don't have to explain. I figured out I was so wrong. I just blew up on u and didn't even get ur side of the story. I talked it over with Alex and then I realized that u are still a virgin. So u couldn't have done it with star. She framed u. So then I was really done with her. But ur still my bro and I can't let u go.!

Prince: aww thanks man. I was gonna have Cameron talk to u but then I was just going to tell u but u know we are cool no so we are really gonna let that go. But dude u loved Star and now u guys are over.

Ray: yeah I loved her but she loved some dude named Jason. So it's whatever now.

Prince: well I'm happy we are cool again. (*hugs him*)

Ray: ikr (*hugs back& tearing up*)

*cameron&alex walk in*

Alex: umm are we missing something.!

Cameron: I think they made up.

Alex: no dip Sherlock.!

Cameron: (*hits her in the back of the head*) no one asked u.!

Alex: man gosh (*rubbing head*)

Prince: yeah we made up.

Cameron: oh that's good.

Alex: yeah it's really good I thought y'all was finna tell us u guy were about that gay pride life.

Cameron: ain't nobody got time for that. (* looking at ray*) and this nigga crying

Ray: y'all is ratchet.

Cameron: u just mad cause u got caught.!!

Alex: oh snap. She put u in the oven and left u there on 350•

Ray: (* shaking his head*) definition of ratchet.! (*poking to Cam&Lex*)

Alex: whatever.

Prince: so cam are we still going to go do something. I say movie.

Cameron: ok and if we are going to see a movie shouldn't we wait til later today.

Ray: haha duh.!

Alex: (*hits him in the mouth*) sorry muscle spasm.! (*fake smile*)

Ray: (*hits her in the boob*) sorry muscle spasm.!

Alex: (*holding boob*) owe u didn't have to go that far man. I should just (*fake abou to kick him in the balls*)

Prince: whoa y'all is Gucci no need to go there.

Ray: yah.!! My boy got my back.

Cameron: but u are spending the night and sleeping in her room.

Ray: I can come back here.

Cameron: she has a key.! Ur really stupid aren't u.!

Ray: no I'm just not smarter than u average bear.

Cameron: (*mumbles*) or any bear in that matter.

Ray: I heard that.!

Cameron: then what did I say.

Ray: (*looking down*) idk... I didn't think u would have asked what u said....

Everyone: (*laughing*)

Prince: so u guys coming to the movie with us.

Ray&Alex: (*in unison*) yeah.... Hey stop that... Stop.... Ok.... Stop.!!!

Cameron: haha my life y'all kill me.!!