𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗔𝗚𝗢

❝𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 -- 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲

❝𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 -- 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲.❞

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

The only thing you could remember from that day was that you had fallen into one of the chaos created by Eggman. Even though you knew that Eggman's heavily armed Badniks and all the explosives he had packed in boxes were at that base, you and Tails still had gone there with the anonymous tip you received. It was obvious that this was a trap, but they had a lot of hostages. Dozens of lives will simply be lost if they are not saved. Eggman had purposely distracted Sonic far away. There is no way he could come to help while lives in danger in his case too. Resistance's hands were tied. We were the only option they had. No other choices. We successfully went in and rescued all the hostages, but the bombs surrounding the base began to explode one by one. You told him that they had to get out of there immediately with all the people they had saved in the plane already. But he didn't listen to you. He said he heard more voices inside and he had to save them. You knew you didn't have time, but you knew Tails wasn't going to back down. You wish you had pulled him back into the plane instead of letting him go when you looked into his pleading eyes at that moment. He went back into base and never came out again. Everything fell apart. Your world fell apart.

"His state is very serious. He inhaled too much carbon monoxide, it's even a miracle that his body survived that explosion until now."

Hours later, after all those excruciating hours of waiting in the hospital. All you remembered was that you were in agony. You could barely make out the doctor's words. And it didn't make your situation good at all."His brain damaged, his body condition is very serious. If he lives, that would be a miracle. And if he does and if we avoid the risk, he will definitely go into a coma. Don't expect him to wake up anytime soon when he enters."

Stop.

"He will need help breathing, will be fed through a tube, and will receive blood and fluids through a drip placed into a vein. Treatment will be given to prevent further brain damage."

Stop...

"He will need medical support to prevent his body from deteriorating and prevent complications such as pressure sores and ulcers in the legs, infections or blood clots, including deep vein thrombosis. His limbs will need to be exercised gently to avoid straining. He may also need medication to calm him down if he gets restless."

Stop!

"An explosion creates a blast wave. An intense blast wave can tear tissue. A less intense blast can damage the eardrums, lungs, and abdomen. Blast waves also throw debris at very high speed that can injure any part of the body."