Prologue

(Opening outfit above

(Opening outfit above. Black shoes Ignore the other shoes)

The great witch hunters: Hansel and Gretel. Everyone knows they're story. But two witches have a deeper history than with the sibling hunters. This story begins long before they were even born, with two sisters...

In a small cabin hidden in the woods is where my sister and I lived together. Both of us have been raised as light witches by our mother. When I was only seven and Muriel 14 she passed away and nothing we could do would save her. Since then it has been only me and my sister. She continued teaching me witchcraft and we helped raise each other. It's been 11 years since we lost her with no clue as to where our father is.

In the morning as the sun rose on the horizon I arose to the sound of my sister moving around the kitchen. Climbing out of bed I grab my sea blue corset top with sleeves bunched up ¼ of the down my arms and black skirt, changing for the day I have ahead. Tightening my skirt, I pull on my laced up boots and walk out to the kitchen.

"Good morning sister," I greet her happily, giving a small hug before sitting at the table for breakfast.

"Good morning Azure, are you heading out into the woods after eating?" Muriel questions me, placing a plate of eggs in front of me.

"Yes, we're running low on lavender, hawthorne, mulberry, and mint leaves. I'll be taking Misty with me," I tell her softly, slowly eating my eggs as we talk lightly. "Are you going to be taking care of the animals and harvest while I'm gone?"

"That is my plan. Now don't go adventuring into the town. We do that together," Muriel informs me and lightly scolds me.

"I won't Muriel, I promise. And plus the last time I went on my own everyone's thoughts were too loud I couldn't focus," I promise her and then complain.

Muriel laughs lightly at my complaint before we resume eating quietly. After eating, we clean the dishes quickly and leave our small cabin going our separate ways. Entering the stables I'm greeted with the sound neighing. I softly brush my hand against Cinnamons nose and walk over to Misty. Misty neighs softly as I run my hand through her main, admiring her beautiful black build and fur. Stepping away for a moment I grab her saddle and the bags for transport. Walking back over to her I quickly saddle her up and walk her to her field of crops.

 Walking back over to her I quickly saddle her up and walk her to her field of crops