Chapter 12

Hansel charges through the door, knocking Morgana away from Damien, hitting the witch on her stomach wound. Morgana pushes him away into the old oven. Turning around, Damien punches Morgana down, pulling her back up by her hair. Azure moves towards them, lavender wisps appear in her hands, "supernatet et duratus."

Damien lets go of the woman, watching his wife carefully. Hansel gets up, shocked at his mother figure, but punches Morgana repeatedly until the woman breaks the spell flinging Hansel and Azure away. Damien rushes forward but is grabbed by his neck, gasping for air.

Muriel silently walks behind Morgana, bashing her head with an old pan. Letting Damein go, Morgana turns to Muriel, sending the raven haired woman flying.

Outside the candy house, Gretel runs out of the woods, pausing at the dreaded sight of the house, "you got to be fucking kidding me."

Charging into the house, Gretel shouts, tackling Morgana to the ground. The two women roll onto the floor, until Morgana is on top. Raising her arm to stab Gretel with her wand, the dark witch is flung away by lavender mist and out the door. Azure storms out, following the woman, as the mist around her hands grows. Soft lavender cracks appear on her skin, the four others watching intently. Ben gets up walking over to help Mina up and the two move to watch the scene before them with the rest of the group.

"What the fuck?" Hansel curses, looking over to Damien, "what's happening to mother storm?"

"I don't know," Damien admits, "the only thing I know is that she's angry! Muriel?"

"My god," Muriel whispers astonished, attentively staring at her sister.

Morgana scrambles away from the advancing grand witch, but fails when Azure chants, "supernatet et duratus."

Morgana floats into the air freezing when Azure grasps her neck. Pleading she attempts, "oh, please. Please? Please stop. Please."

Azure glares, allowing her power to flow freely around her and Morgana, "yeah, nice try. But it's not going to work." Azure pulls out a knife from her belt, plunging it into Morgana's lung, allowing her power to flow through it. Lavender wisps and streams swirl around Azure and Morgana. "You hurt my sister, you tried killing Gretel, you got their parents killed. You tried to hurt my husband, pleading with me won't save you." Soon enough the magic encases both of the women, wind rustling around them, the lavender tendrils sucking the life out of Morgana. Azure's magic moves behind her, wrapping around Muriel.

"What," Muriel gasps, watching her white skin appear and slowly fade away. She groans as parts of her magic leave her, leaving small parts of the darkness as her light magic resurfaces. The tendrils leave and move back to Azure as she lets Morgana fall to the ground. Turning back to the group, lavender wisps and streams encircle her as she directs them to the candy house. The group all watch it for a second as it goes up in flames, before turning back to Azure.

The woman stands, lowering her hands, letting the lavender wisps disappear, revealing her. She stands before the group, her once black leather now transformed into a silvery white dress, flowy sleeves. Floral details cover the skirt, as the train of the dress drags behind her. Her hair is braided, and feet bare as she walks forward.

 Her hair is braided, and feet bare as she walks forward