Bonus 2

AN/ Thank you for 500K reads! Here's ch13 in Noah's POV as an extra thank you <3

Noah's POV

"If you're looking for a loophole, he is most definitely my brother." 

Don't I fucking know it.

I'm being driven fucking insane. My mind has actually turned to mashed potato, or someone's gone into my skull with a blender and just gone to town, because this isn't right. 

I can't think about anything else. I can't sleep. I can't stop fucking touching her whenever she's in the same room as me. 

Every thought I have now relates to Matthew Grayson's sister. His younger, attractive sister with forest green bedroom eyes that could send a man to his early grave. I've broken nearly all of my rules: I've flirted with her, I've gone out of my way for her, I didn't stop myself from looking down her shirt or watching her ass when she bent over in front of me. 

And she knows too. 

If you're looking for a loophole...

Of course I'm looking for a loophole. I'm also looking to stop myself from going insane whenever her thigh presses against mine or she lets me dig my fingers into her waist. So far I haven't been able to stop myself. 

I strip off my shirt and collapse back into the sheets on my bed. 

Madelaine. 

Perfect name. Perfect green eyes. Perfect fucking girl.

So perfect that she's like a virus in my bloodstream, and her brother is going to saw off my balls with a butter knife. Before she moved in, I got the talk. She's pretty, but don't even fucking think about it. 

I didn't think I would have to think about it. For three years I've done a brilliant job not thinking about anyone, not after she-who-shall-not-be-named. Bile rises up my throat just thinking about the six years I wasted following her around like a lost puppy. 

Matt asking me to stay away was comical. Laugh out loud funny as soon as the words left his mouth, and he knew it too.

Not anymore. 

Pretty was quite the fucking understatement, actually. Now if he'd said leggy, or curvy in all the right places, or blessed with pink pouty lips you'll want wrapped around you for days, his description would've been more accurate. I might've prepared myself better. 

I swallow the excess liquid gathered in my mouth, still picturing those lovely green eyes in my car last night, blinking up at me before she'd blushed and stormed away when I teased her. 

I'm breaking. 

I know I am, because just thinking about her, about her soft voice and her smooth skin and her inability to stop staring, I'm getting hard. 

I'm thinking about the way her jaw went slack when I turned around with a hard-on she caused and showed her exactly what she does to me. About the way her pupils dilated, covering that lovely green with a black as deep as the night sky. 

Those lips were at the forefront of my mind at the time, just as they are now. 

That attitude too. 

Fiery and forward and so fucking hot when she outwardly comes onto me like she doesn't care that her brother might throw a fit and cut off my balls. 

The mattress shifts under my weight as I squirm on it, pulling my cock out of my shorts like it'll give me any sort of release. As if straining against them wasn't bad enough, I'm still thinking about my best friend's sister when pre-cum dribbles from the tip of it.