CANDY BY COLOR.

'Love?'

Guy calls out from the kitchen.

Guy: "The table is set up! Come eat!"

Soon-Hyun walks to the dining room and takes a seat in front of Guy. Guy looks around in confusion as he doesn't see Soon-Ok coming.

Guy: "Where is Soon-Ok?"

Soon-Hyun: "He's training, he should be done soon though!"

Guy slams his hands on the table in surprise, making Soon-Hyun flinch.

Guy: "TRAINING?! STILL?! IT'S BEEN 7 HOURS AND HE STILL HASN'T TAKEN A BREAK?! NOT EVEN ONE?!"

Soon-Hyun: "Uh.. N-No...?"

Guy runs outside to fetch Soon-Ok.

[A FEW MINUTES LATER]

Soon-Ok is finally in the dining room, but he has bumps on his head, most likely from being scolded by Guy. Guy forces him to take a seat down next to Soon-Hyun, and he does so obediently.

Guy: "So we have a full course meal today, obviously. After we eat our meal, we have dessert. But in order to eat the dessert, you must work for it."

Soon-Ok: "Did you seriously drag me out of training just to put me back into training?"

Guy: "SHUT UP! First of all, you AND Soon-Hyun are doing it. Second of all, It's not just ANY training! It's a mind training!"

Guy clears his throat, and whispers sarcastically.

Guy: "...Because Soon-Ok is a dumbass..."

Soon-Ok: "WHAT?!"

Guy: "Nothing! Just eat already!"

The three of them begin eating. For their meal, they have hangover stew, Kimchi, and Soft Tofu Stew. Once they lick their dishes clean, Guy passes them a bowl of skittles and dumps them on the table.

Guy: "For this mind exercise, you must sort out these skittles by color. I won't be in the room with you guys, but uh... I can see everything so don't try anything funny!"

Soon-Ok and Soon-Hyun both nod, and then Guy leaves the room. As soon as he does, they immediately get started. They both are pretty quick at it, especially Soon-Hyun. (Which is probably because he's literally a genius.) A little after they start getting to work, they are about almost halfway done now, but Soon-Ok is realizing he's slacking behind. He doesn't know why, until he realizes it's because he's staring at Soon-Hyun. Soon-Hyun is working so diligently and quickly that it's pretty much mesmerizing to watch him. This is it. This is the feeling that Soon-Ok was feeling a few months ago.

Love.

WORDS: 373.

Note from the author:

I am so sorry that this chapter was so short! I've been kind of running low on ideas for what should happen next, so if you have any let me know!