SOON-OK AND KIDS.

P.S. No, I have no idea why the title sounds like a kids show- 💀

Love.

Finally, Soon-Ok and Soon-Hyun finish sorting the candies. As soon as they do so, Guy walks over and congratulates them.

Guy: "Nice job! Now I suggest you two go get some rest before your exam tomorrow!"

Soon-Ok and Soon-Hyun obediently walk to their bedroom, and rest for the night.

[THE NEXT DAY]

Soon-Ok wakes up groggily, but on the other hand, Soon-Hyun is practically bouncing.

Soon-Hyun: "Soon-Ok! Soon-Ok! Wake up! The exam is todayyyy!!!"

Soon-Ok slowly stands up out of bed, dreading every moment of it.

Soon-Ok: "Alright, coming..."

Soon-Ok gets up, and follows Soon-Hyun over to where Guy is standing outside.

Guy: "We are going to a forest. As soon as we step foot in the forest grounds, you two are on your own. But beware and remember; You two are stronger together than apart."

And just like that, the 3 of them make their way to the forest. Once they finally reach their destination, Soon-Ok and Soon-Hyun stare up at the tall trees in amazement.

Soon-Ok and Soon-Hyun: "Woah..."

Guy turns around to look at the both of them.

Guy: "Step in the forest, and the exam begins. The exam will end after 24 hours have passed. Once the time is up, I will come and get you two. Remember, I will always be watching, yet even if you two are on the brink of death, I will not help. You will help yourselves."

Soon-Ok and Soon-Hyun both hesitantly step forward onto the forest grounds, and as soon as they do, Guy disappears and the pathways leading out of the forest are blocked on every side. Up, down, right, and left. There is no way out except to survive for 24 hours. They start walking, and they find some valuable resources. Non-Poisonous berries, Rabbit meat, stone, and they are even able to find a cave and make it into a little hut using some vines and leaves as curtains. They hang out for a bit right outside of their cave and Soon-Ok is starting a campfire while Soon-Hyun is happily chatting away.

Soon-Hyun: "We're doing so good so far, right?!"

Soon-Ok: "Yeah, but I bet it's going to just get harder from here on out.."

After a moment, Soon-Ok finally finishes starting the fire and they are able to cook their rabbit meat in the fire. The delicious smell of cooked meat fills the air, and the boys practically drool as they wait patiently for their food to be finished cooking. A few seconds later, they hear some rustling in the bushes near them... Soon-Ok and Soon-Hyun quickly turn towards the bushes and grab their sharp stones, ready to attack. Yet instead of a bear, a wolf, or some other dangerous animal, it's... A child?

Soon-Hyun: "Don't touch us!"

Soon-Ok gestures for Soon-Hyun to not yell. As he does this, he calmly and slowly walks over to the child, no weapons in hand.

Soon-Hyun: "Be careful, Soon-Ok!"

Soon-Ok crouches down near the child.

Soon-Ok: "Hey... Are you lost? How did you get in here?"

The girl shrugs, refusing to speak, still being very cautious. Soon-Ok turns around and stares at the now fully cooked meat for a few moments before turning back to the little girl.

Soon-Ok: "Do you want some food?"

The little girl nods quickly, seemingly very determined to get food no matter what. Soon-Hyun tosses Soon-Ok a rabbit leg, and Soon-Ok catches it, handing it to the girl. The girl happily takes the rabbit leg and begins eating.

Soon-Ok: "What's your name?"

The girl looks up at Soon-Ok, and Soon-Ok is now able to see the girl fully. The girl has half and half hair. White bangs, and the rest of her hair is purple. She also has a ghost kitty bow in her hair that is blue and various shades of purple, which match perfectly with her purple striped shirt, and over it she is wearing white overalls, attached by a ghost kitty blue and purple clip. The girl manages to smile brightly, now extremely happy that she was able to find food.

The girl: "My name is Alena!"

Soon-Ok: "Alena? That's a pretty name! You have a power, right? Do you mind showing it to us?"

Alena nods, handing Soon-Ok back the half-eaten rabbit leg. She takes a few steps back from Soon-Ok and Soon-Hyun, and holds out her hand in front of her. Suddenly, a mist like figure emerges from her hand. As the figure forms, it moves in strange ways. When it's done, it looks exactly like Alena. Judging from this, her power is most likely ghost manipulation and shadow clones. She can also steal the souls of other people and remove her own. (It's called Astral Projection btw)

Soul stealing. She's dangerous...