MAMA JUST KILLED A MAN.

"I... I was too weak... I-I'm sorry..."

Soon-Ok smacks Soon-Hyun across the face, Soon-Hyun's eyes widen.

Soon-Ok: "Are you crazy?! That guy was powerful! And you... You just beat the shit out of him! If you're weak then me and Alena, we're... We're less than that. WAY less than that..."

Soon-Hyun lets his tears flow out of his eyes as he hugs Soon-Ok and Alena. Without warning, Guy appears behind them.

Guy: "Yo, are you three done having your little get together? You're time is up. We can leave now."

Soon-Ok and Soon-Hyun nod, and they stand up. Alena stands up as well, clenching onto the hem of Soon-Hyun's shirt as she hides behind him. In a few moments, Soon-Hyun, Guy, Soon-Ok, and Alena appear back inside of Guy's house.

Guy: "Alright, today is the last day all of you are ever going to see me. I left clothes for all three of you in the bedroom. Get changed, and then we'll say our goodbyes."

Soon-Ok and Soon-Hyun nod, and then go into their bedroom to get changed. When they come out, Soon-Hyun is wearing a white T-Shirt, and on top of that is a black hoodie. For pants, he is wearing black cargo pants. He is also wearing white sneakers. Soon-Ok is wearing a white T-Shirt as well, but he is wearing a sage green collared jacket. He is wearing black jeans and white sneakers. Last but not least, he is wearing a black key necklace around his neck. Alena is wearing a light brown crop-top tank-top that has the words "LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA" on them, though she is in South Korea right now. On top of that she is wearing a light-dark brown even SHORTER crop-top that forms a circle around a crop-top under that so you can clearly see the wording. She is wearing a light and light-brown shorts as well. Finally, she is wearing the same sneakers as Soon-Hyun and Soon-Ok. Soon-Hyun notices the key necklace around Soon-Ok's neck and points to it.

Soon-Hyun: "Uh... Guy, what is that?"

Guy: "You'll find out in the future. Now say your goodbyes and please get out of my house."

Soon-Hyun, Soon-Ok, and Alena quickly turn to them, bow deeply as a sign of respect, and say their goodbyes.

Soon-Hyun, Soon-Ok, & Alena: "Goodbye, Mr. Guy-San! Thank you for taking us in under your care!"

And with that, they hurry out of his house and begin their new journey. As soon as they leave, a tear falls down Guy's cheek.

Guy: "Goodbye... Be safe.. Please...."

[7:20 P.M.]

Soon-Hyun yawns.

Soon-Hyun: "We should find somewhere to stay."

Soon-Ok nods. Soon-Ok is holding onto Alena's hand.

Alena: "Eh... Soon-Hyun, how did you fight that guy? That was so cool!"

Soon-Hyun smiles brightly at Alena.

Soon-Hyun: "Really? Well, I'm glad you think so! Me and Soon-Ok can teach you, if you want!"

Alena's face lights up as the offer.

Alena: "Really?! Yes, please!"

Soon-Hyun: "Alright, then! It's decided! We'll train you, Alena!"

Soon-Hyun and Alena continue laughing and chatting with each other, until something catches Soon-Ok's eye. Soon-Ok stops dead in his tracks, and Alena and Soon-Hyun stop as well.

Soon-Hyun: "Soon-Ok? What's wrong?"

Soon-Ok points at a local motel that caught his eye. It's not the best, but it will have to do.

Soon-Ok: "I think I just found somewhere we can rest."

Soon-Ok, Soon-Hyun, and Alena walk towards the building.

[A FEW MOMENTS LATER]

Soon-Ok, Soon-Hyun, and Alena are now in their new rooms getting ready for bed. There are only two beds, so Soon-Ok and Soon-Hyun decided that Soon-Hyun sleeps on the couch, Soon-Ok sleeps on one bed, and Alena sleeps on the other. As they all get settled into their sleeping spots, Soon-Ok flicks off the light, making the room completely pitch-black. Soon-Ok, Soon-Hyun, and Alena drift off into a deep sleep...

[IN ALENA'S NIGHTMARE]

"Mom?! Mom, where are you?! I-I'm scared...!"

Alena is cautiously walking through the halls, until she hears a door open.

Alena: "Mom?..."

Alena's mom walks up to her.

Alena's mom: "Hello, darling."

Alena's mom notices a bruise on her daughter neck, arm, and cheek.

Alena's mom: "What happened, sweetie?"

Alena: "Oh, uhm... I just got bullied at school."

Alena's mom: "Do you remember the kid's name?"

Alena: "Florian..?"

Alena's mom stands up and walks off without saying another word.

[A FEW HOURS LATER]

Alena wakes up from her beauty rest abruptly, hearing a high-pitched scream coming from her mom's bedroom.

Alena slowly tip-toes out of her room, her fear growing larger as she gets closer to her mothers room. Once she reaches the door, she quickly slides the door open and sees Florian's dead body bleeding on the ground, her mother standing over him with a knife in hand, not even turning around to look at Alena. (This is where Alena got her spirit sight from.) Alena's eyes widen, and her hand starts shaking uncontrollably. She feels almost as though she's going to faint, so she holds onto the door frame in order to keep her balance. Finally, she gains a bit of composure and speaks again, her voice shaky.

"M-Mom... Did you just... Kill someone...?"

WORDS: 817.