A Storm is Approaching: Stormy Weather

(Disclaimer: I don't own Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. Any pictures used don't belong to me.)

_________________________

As he gathers ingredients to prepare breakfast, (Y/N) hums a tune to himself. Kurama watches (Y/N) cook with a bored expression. 

" What do you want for breakfast, Kurama?" (Y/N) asked. 

" Steak." Y/N grabs a steak from the freezer, sets up pans, and turns on the stove. The Kawmi hovers by his wielder, watching him season and cook the steak. 

(Y/N) starts preparing his breakfast. Kurama turns on the TV while he waits for breakfast. 

" So, let's welcome our fantastic finalists. To my right, Aurore Beaureal. And, on my left, Mireille Caquet. Who will be the lucky winner? Vote now! Type 1 for Aurore, 2 for Mireille. And remember, standard text message rates apply." Kurama looks to his left and sees (Y/N)'s phone. 

"Breakfast is almost done." 

" That fast?" 

" When you have a Chef for a mother who taught you how to cook, you learn to cook, especially when she made me sign up for a club to be productive." Kurama is impressed but stays quiet. 

(Y/N)'s phone starts ringing. " Kurama, who is calling." 

" Adrienne." (Y/N) grabs his phone and answers. 

" Hello." 

" Hey (Y/N). Sorry if I interrupted whatever you're doing." 

" You didn't, so don't worry about it." 

" Cool. If you don't mind, can you come to the park in about 30 minutes?" 

" Sure. I will eat breakfast and head there." 

" Take care (Y/N)." Adrienne hangs up. (Y/N) grabs two plates and serves breakfast.

 (Y/N) grabs two plates and serves breakfast

" You are the best wielder a Kwami can ask for

" You are the best wielder a Kwami can ask for." Kurama digs into his steak. (Y/N) opens his phone and votes for Aurore before eating his breakfast.